Tennis Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
19,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering. It's such an appropriate nickname for her because of the way she carries herself, but did this quote from Cappy have anything to do with it??

Q. You haven't had a chance to play Venus in a long time. She has achieved so much particularly in the last year. When you watch her play do you kind of project yourself into that situation and sort of wonder how you will match up with her, what are your thoughts about that?

JENNIFER CAPRIATI: No, I am just staying within myself and, yeah, I mean, I am not thinking how I am going to do, you know, I am going to lose focus in that way. I am just going to play my game and I am not going to think, oh, she is like this goddess or something, you know, that everyone kind of makes her seem that way. We will see when I go out there. I just have the confidence and she is just another player on the other side and, you know, I will just -- I am not going to have any fear.

· Registered
24,565 Posts
Greek mythology

Venus was the Goddess of Love

· Snitch
15,637 Posts
narcissus boy said:

Jordan: why are you still here...you got banned for calling me a big ugly ****** who eat out of garbage cans and I should go back to my ghetto and shoot somebody...remember? Whats up with the mods...this racist does not hide the fact that he is the same person...:rolleyes:

· Registered
22,221 Posts
narcissus boy said:
:angel: :kiss:

It's okay,
"Venus Envy" is a common thing! ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.