Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone knows? From when and where are these pictures?
daniela may be too skinny for playing powerful tennis, but I have to say she has the perfect looks to be model (like you guys didn't know...)

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
sorry but she's still scary looking

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
yeah, thats the problem- the modelling world will 'award' her for this look- she looks unhealthy anyway you cut it!!

·
Premium Member
181,840 Posts
They are in the May Issue of Ace Magazine :) (LTA publication)

·
Registered
62 Posts
How does she looks "scary" as a model? No scarier than any other model out there. I'm surprised she hits the ball as solidly as she does - I think it's great to be strong and not look it, better than the other way around. :) Of course, I would like to see Dani look a little more "healthy," like an athlete. If you got it, flaunt it. But, please Dani, you got talent, flaunt that too. Best of luck in RG!

Reactions: GrahamD

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Her face isn't very pretty and her body is grotesquely skinny. :eek:

I think she's a bad model, she's just tall.

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
She looks so scary here! Her arms are sooo skinny and her face isn't pretty anymore with all that make-up! But please Daniela put your energy in tennis! :D

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
she has a natural beauty.. she doesnt need all those make-up on her... i dont kno why she does that :confused:

make-up is for ugly people who needs to cover up their ugliness... :angel:

hehe

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Nice pics.

·
Registered
62 Posts
If Dani wanted to model, I don't see why she wouldn't be cut out for it. I mean, most models are not conventionally gorgeous: they are exotic, strange or plain unattractive. Dani's face is conventionally more beautiful than most successful working models out there. She does appear quite thin in these pictures, but in modeling, there is no concept of "too thin."

Makeup, if done right, could never make anyone looks *worse*. If it does, then that's the makeup artists screw-up, not the person's.

·
Banned
1,830 Posts
Scary ? :eek: If thats scary then i wish i was even half as scary-looking as her ;) :rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts