Tennis Forum banner

When will we hear any news about the princess?

• Next week.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In the next 2 weeks.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
65,103 Posts
Anutka is writing an autobiography! :hearts: :awww: :cheer:

Hi Everyone . I don't even know where to begin ? My life hasn't been the same since I retired from professional tennis last year . I missed playing tennis and being on the tour sometimes, but I wouldn't trade it with where I'm at right now with my life . Living a normal life and less chaotic is all I need right now , So far so good . I am busy commentating for Eurosport Russia and also launching my own clothing line ,ANNA CHAKVETADZE FACTORY . Be sure to check my page for updates , I will be launching my website very soon . I am also happy to share the good news . I was just named Editorial Director for TENNIS WEEKEND Magazine , The only tennis magazine in Russia. And to top it all , I'm also writing my Biography. That should be very interesting . Nervous but ready to share my life and experiences throughout my tennis career. So far thats whats keeping me busy at the moment . I will keep you all posted if there's anything interesting or even the "NOT" so interesting happenings in my journey . Thank you all for taking your time even in visiting my page . Take care and God bless you all .

With Love , Anna Chakvetadze

41 - 43 of 43 Posts