Tennis Forum banner

When will we hear any news about the princess?

• Next week.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In the next 2 weeks.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
miss her :awww:

·
👑 не дум&#10
44,686 Posts
Why doesnt she play those winter leagues. Theres a high standard of competition, even Kvitova is getting owned. Oh wait, thats quite common.

·
Registered
5,819 Posts
Anna is not in Q list in Australian Open and I don't think she will play any Tournament in January, so she will fall about 50 positions in the ranking.

·
Registered
15,097 Posts
It would be nice to get some word on whether she's even playing 2013. She has a twitter. Just one line would be enough.

Her PR isn't so good.

·
Registered
11,360 Posts
Haven't been here in a while. Was hoping to find some much-needed news about Anna's plans for 2013. Bummer. :sad:
Anna has some very faithful fans, so her silence is disappointing.

·
Registered
20,766 Posts
Chak, give to us a clue! We miss you.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
I'm afraid her heart is no longer in tennis.
You can't be part time player and find success on WTA.
Might as well retire and do something you like :(

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
:(

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Aaaggggh. *venting frustration* I am so tired of seeing all these scrubs with a tenth of Anna's natural talent on a tennis court doing well these days! Please, please, tennis god... can we have a sustained, healthy comeback from the lovely Anna?! First you take Myskina, now you deny me Chak?! I shake my fists at thee, tennis god!!!

·
35,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Aaaggggh. *venting frustration* I am so tired of seeing all these scrubs with a tenth of Anna's natural talent on a tennis court doing well these days! Please, please, tennis god... can we have a sustained, healthy comeback from the lovely Anna?! First you take Myskina, now you deny me Chak?! I shake my fists at thee, tennis god!!!
:tears:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts