Tennis Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Snitch
16,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The tourney is in the second round and I have not seen any of their matches...Someone told me they both have byes to the final... :confused: :angel: :lol: :worship:

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
Monica plays tonight on Aurther Ashe, I think Venus and Serena play after her. Monica plays someone named Martina Hingis, Venus plays a new player from Germany named Graf and Serena plays qualifier Anna Kournikova.

·
Snitch
16,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jarrett said:
Monica plays tonight on Aurther Ashe, I think Venus and Serena play after her. Monica plays someone named Martina Hingis, Venus plays a new player from Germany named Graf and Serena plays qualifier Anna Kournikova.
Are you serious????? ....OMG OMG OMG....I will not miss this...what time????????

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Jarrett said:
I hope Canvas is broadcasting these matches...I doubt it though... :(

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
No it will be on MTV at 7PM before the VMAs

·
Snitch
16,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have you seen Graf play? What kind of game does she have? Can she trouble Venus? I am as nervous as a hoe at church... :eek:

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
I am excited about the Kournikova match. She has a tough first round against Miss Bye of the USA but she pulled through 6-7(25) 7-5 7-5 with 100 double faults.

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
Jarrett said:
I am excited about the Kournikova match. She has a tough first round against Miss Bye of the USA but she pulled through 6-7(25) 7-5 7-5 with 100 double faults.
LOL!! Miss Bye had previously defeated Alexandra Stevenson in the first round.

·
Snitch
16,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I hate that bitch bye...who the hell does she think she is...she is always all over the draw and never win...her only victory was against Stevenson and even my dead nana can beat her...plus she is always talking ish about the girls in the top ten...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
Serena's opponent is Miss F. Fault. Word out of the locker room is that she is bothered by Serena's brightly colored shoes. Methinks Fault is a hater.

Interestingly enough, Fault has a twin sister D. Fault who is facing Venus tonight. Miss D. was in the press room saying 'She thinks she's the fucking interior designer!' Those Fault sisters are bitter bitches. ;) :lol: :tape: :eek:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,857 Posts
Haven't you heard? Venus and Serena are not playing this year. Consequently, there will be no title, no trophy and no ceremony for the winner of this year's "final". Instead the honours will be decided in a single match later this year (or possibly next year) when V&S both feel ready to take part.

·
Snitch
16,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cariosity said:
Serena's opponent is Miss F. Fault. Word out of the locker room is that she is bothered by Serena's brightly colored shoes. Methinks Fault is a hater.

Interestingly enough, Fault has a twin sister D. Fault who is facing Venus tonight. Miss D. was in the press room saying 'She thinks she's the fucking interior designer!' Those Fault sisters are bitter bitches. ;) :lol: :tape: :eek:
They are just haters just like Ms. Bye... :mad:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
Miss Bye and the Fault sisters need to win a title first before they open their big-assed mouths. Well, I'd be bitter too if my coaches were named Pimp and Panhandler. :tape:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts