Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
27,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear admins,

Since Kosovo has been accepted from and in the ITF, I was wondering about the rules which are applied on this forum in terms of flags and country selection. I am fine with using the Albanian flag, but I would really appreciate it if I were to be using my country's one.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
27,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't. Should I start looking for one? Even though I have no idea what a gif file of our flag would be like to fit the TF standards?

EDIT:

·
Administrator
1,945 Posts
Excellent. I have sent this along to be uploaded to the system. Kosovo is available now, but has no Flag Image until tech adds it in.

Case #1972427

Kevin

·
Registered
27,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Excellent. I have sent this along to be uploaded to the system. Kosovo is available now, but has no Flag Image until tech adds it in.

Case #1972427

Kevin
Thank you very much! How will I be able to change my location to Kosovo? I'm sorry if I'm being a pain in the ass :tears:

EDIT: Okay I managed to change it! Thank you very much!! :angel:

·
Blighted and solo
43,896 Posts

·
пьяная в
64,965 Posts
Would it be possible to update the flags of Georgia, Montenegro, Libya and some others too?

For an example the current Georgian flag is
not
That would be really great, yeah. Macedonian glad also is outdated. :eek:

·
Blighted and solo
43,896 Posts
Can I have a Soviet flag please? :sobbing:

·
Registered
18,176 Posts
Can I have a Quebec flag please??? All hail the fleur de lis...

:lol:

In 2006, the House of Commons of Canada passed a motion recognizing the "Québécois as a nation within a united Canada."

1 - 19 of 19 Posts