Tennis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
It's Berlin, Rome and Roland Garros then Wimbledon (she usually doesn't a warm up grass tourney..)

·
Banned
4,328 Posts
i wonder if hingis is going to defend her points from rome otherwise she is in danger of falling in ranking.i have a sense that hingis is going to fall out of the top ten,its getting crowded from number 6 to 16.i hope she keeps her ranking till RG.

·
Registered
8,693 Posts
i wonder if hingis is going to defend her points from rome otherwise she is in danger of falling in ranking.i have a sense that hingis is going to fall out of the top ten,its getting crowded from number 6 to 16.i hope she keeps her ranking till RG.
Well, she is definitely playing Berlin and Rome. I don't see her in danger of falling out of the top 10 anytime soon, but I don't really care about her ranking at the moment. I just want her to improve her game and win some more titles!

Come on Martina!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bounce:

·
Registered
754 Posts
hingis has very little to defend after RG.

i don't see her falling out of top 10 before RG, and with so little points to defend after that, i dont see her falling out after RG either.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
I dont see her falling out before RG.. i think she has good chance of Hingis doing very well in Berlin and Rome.. making at least SF and then at RG if she can get a good draw i can she her being one of the big threats for title.. Lets not forget martina knows how to bring her game together and she will be back stronger than ever i think

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
GOOoooO Martina! :) Lets go Hingis Lets GO! Its been so long can't wait to see you play again!

·
Premium Member
28,159 Posts
She can really make up some points at Wimbledon and the US Open even if she falls a little now.

·
Registered
9,942 Posts
i really hope that martina decides to play a warm-up event on grass, like eastbourne....i definitely think the extra grass practice will help her (even if it's just doubles!)

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
I agree martinafan, and the points will help too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts