Tennis Forum banner

When will Haddad Maia's winning streak be ended?

• Eastbourne

Votes: 65 48.1%
  • Wimbledon

Votes: 36 26.7%
  • She will win Wimbledon.

Votes: 34 25.2%
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Kvitova will beat her

·
Registered
59,135 Posts
she's winning Eastbourne too :cheer: (hopefully!)

in Wimbledon she'll lose at some point but not without a big fight- it will take a very good and skilled player to stop her

·
Registered
21,931 Posts

She’ll win Eastbourne to bring her grass title count to 3 then withdraw from Wimbledon keeping her win streak alive. Then next year she’ll play none of the warmups to preserve her streak for her winning Wimbledon, this time with points. No point in wasting her chance this year with no points.

·
Registered
7,163 Posts
Who can beat her in Eastbourne?

Tsurenko? No chance.
Petra? I doubt it, she's too inconsistent and already lost to her a week ago.

Maybe Ostapenko... honestly Ostapenko - BHM would be the nightmare final for me personally but surprisingly I might find myself rooting for Aljona if it happens. Something rubs me the wrong way about HM - maybe it's that weird grunt or maybe the knowledge she was banned for doping.

·
Registered
21,931 Posts
Who can beat her in Eastbourne?

Tsurenko? No chance.
Petra? I doubt it, she's too inconsistent and already lost to her a week ago.

Maybe Ostapenko... honestly Ostapenko - BHM would be the nightmare final for me personally but surprisingly I might find myself rooting for Aljona if it happens. Something rubs me the wrong way about HM - maybe it's that weird grunt or maybe the knowledge she was banned for doping.
Giorgi or Ostapenko could definitely beat her if they peak, and Oysters hasn’t peaked since February so it’s due.

·
Art & Futures
26,190 Posts
her, Swiatek, and Serena will somehow all simultaneously win wimbledon

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
40,900 Posts
I can't honestly see Bia losing before the final. Petra is just too brittle to challenge her and no one else in the top half looks capable beating her either. She could lose in the final to Giorgi or Ostapenko but I suspect she is going to keep this streak now till Wimbledon. How far she goes there will depend on the draw.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
I can't honestly see Bia losing before the final. Petra is just too brittle to challenge her and no one else in the top half looks capable beating her either. She could lose in the final to Giorgi or Ostapenko but I suspect she is going to keep this streak now till Wimbledon. How far she goes there will depend on the draw.
Did you see Aleks and Magna's doubles match today

• Love
Reactions: Shvedbarilescu

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
  • Love
Reactions: Shvedbarilescu
1 - 20 of 50 Posts