·
Banned
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope her injury heals soon. :sad:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
the last time i watched her play was in Dublin against Seles.. these two players I miss!!

Kournikova played pretty well then so I thought she was on her way back..

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
Q: When will selesrules accept that bad things happen in the world (Monica getting stabbed, AIDS, Anna getting injured alot, 9/11, Juju losing her mother so early, the birth of Hitler, etc. (listed here in the random order befitting an unpredictable world)? A: Probably never. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,093 Posts
who knows?

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,001 Posts
I like Anna, I don't like the title.

this way, we could start a thread - When will Grand Slam chmpion Mirjana Lucic ruturn to the game?

Which would be true, but absurd..

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
she'll probably be back in about 1 1/2 months before the US Open, during the summer hardcourts. somewhere near the San Diego tournament.

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
BJK and friends @ WTT must be frantic "ova" Anna's ability to play. While IMO its bad for active tour players who need the break, it's good for injury rehab as Linzi showed last summer. Of course the KC Explorers are STILL the glamour squad with both IroDDa :p and Rachel Mac! :hearts:

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
I think she will miss most of the season. Probably after US Open. She'll probably dip down on the 100s in rankings which I couldn't care less. Just as long as she doesn't rush her recovery.

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
seldom83 said:
i doubt its about her injury, she is making so much money off court, she doesn't care about tennis anymore, she is lazy
FUCK OFF ASSHOLE!

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
FLL said:
FUCK OFF ASSHOLE!
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts