Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you notice when players take bathroom breaks,Do they ever take any reading material with them,say a book,magazine? :confused: or do they just read what some of the previous players have wrotten on the walls?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,073 Posts
This is funny. . . .LOL!!!!!
You're silly.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,057 Posts
actually they read the notes the coaches from previous years wrote in the stalls.....I guess they see the notes from when serena took her break and when Martina Hingis took her break........it can be entertaining.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I heared this story one time when playerA was playing playerB,and it was a 3 set match.In the first set playerA went to the toilet,and in the second set playerB went,and there was remnants,so playerA needed to go again really badly in the third set,so as she sat down and started to do number2's she looked up at the door,and wrotten on the door in big BROWN letters was YOUR SHIT I PRESUME :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,057 Posts
AllyBakerFanClub said:
I heared this story one time when playerA was playing playerB,and it was a 3 set match.In the first set playerA went to the toilet,and in the second set playerB went,and there was remnants,so playerA needed to go again really badly in the third set,so as she sat down and started to do number2's she looked up at the door,and wrotten on the door in big BROWN letters was YOUR SHIT I PRESUME :eek:
lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,458 Posts
AllyBakerFanClub said:
I heared this story one time when playerA was playing playerB,and it was a 3 set match.In the first set playerA went to the toilet,and in the second set playerB went,and there was remnants,so playerA needed to go again really badly in the third set,so as she sat down and started to do number2's she looked up at the door,and wrotten on the door in big BROWN letters was YOUR SHIT I PRESUME :eek:
I just lost my appetite :fiery:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,866 Posts
Un-Kix said:
I wonder if players write their numbers on the walls offering blowjobs :confused: :eek:?
wow you think dirty....imagine if that were true....hournikova taking bathroom breaks in the mens restrooms....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,170 Posts
LMAO! This is a crazy thread.

If I were a player and had notes, I would take them with me. However, I think that is kind of using the break unfairly. You should just go to the bathroom and come right back out, not take time to read up on some notes.
 

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
Joined
·
12,062 Posts
TM said:
wow you think dirty....imagine if that were true....hournikova taking bathroom breaks in the mens restrooms....
that would sure be something ;)...maybe that's how she and Mark hooked up :devil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,570 Posts
AllyBakerFanClub said:
Have you notice when players take bathroom breaks,Do they ever take any reading material with them,say a book,magazine? :confused: or do they just read what some of the previous players have wrotten on the walls?
omg, can some of them read?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,057 Posts
Seriously, I heard that some of them meet up with the coaches in the bathroom who tell them how to change up the match or they call on the cell to the coach who just went out to the front of the stadium, it seems the player couldn't read the signals from the stands and just wanted to be certain they were doing the right thing.....
 

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
Joined
·
6,694 Posts
Don't they usually have an official WTA person with them (I don't mean in the actual cubicle) to stop them talking to their coach etc?

Anyway, I could never understand how people read on the loo...if you don't wipe it straight away doesn't it dry up? Then it's a bitch to clean it all off.
 

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
Joined
·
6,790 Posts
DevilishAttitude said:
BUMP

Bathroom breaks are a conterversial issue. IMO no player should have a bathroom break in a middle of a set :)
I agree
 

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
Joined
·
6,790 Posts
Brαm said:
What about the players with bladder weakness? :rolleyes:

Tena lady?
Sure :lol

There will always have to be exceptions, for cases like that, but as it is now bathroom breaks are being used for many other purposes than intended :(
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top