Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's been out for so long, and he is one of the best players(well was before he got injured), he has so much talent.

Anyone know what's his next tournie, or anything at all...?

thanks

·
Registered
314 Posts
Who cares????:rolleyes:

I always thought he was a marginal player with a lousy personality. He was always way too tense. Even Martina Hingis couldn't stand him for long.:sad:

Anyway, last I heard, he was coming back some time in February beginning in one of those clay court tournaments. I think one in South America (or somewhere down there). I remember he said he was feeling good and he thought he was completely healed.:)

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Great,cheater is coming back...:rolleyes:

·
Moderator - Challengers &, Chicas Latinas
17,230 Posts
He is playing this week in Viña del Mar.. he plays Nicolas Massu in r1... Next is Buenos Aires and Acapulco.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Yea he was a good player, but I really don't think he will get back to where he was a couple years ago. He worked really hard, but i don't think he has the natural ability that is needed to become a champion.

·
63,527 Posts
He focus on soft claycourt in in Chile, Argentine and Mexico... then play Indian Wells and Key Biscayne then play on clay again :) I think he will play well soon :D

·
63,527 Posts
Come on! Magnus break up with her because they are different path in their Tour and also, they are ice relationship... according to Magnus! He is not cheater!

Oh, he also break up with Asa Johansson two years ago. He is singles at the moment, I think.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Yeah, I'd say "I cheated on her so she dumped me" too if I were Magnus.

I'm not saying there is any truth in the rumour, but if it us I'm not expecting any of them to say so even if it were.

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
I'm glad he's back :bounce:

:hearts:
ok, if he really cheated on Martina, I would hate him, but we'll probably never know!

·
63,527 Posts
Most rumours always not true... you should knew better.

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just because he dated someone else doesn't mean he is a cheater, he probably dated them SEPERATELY, not at the same time, lol, u guys are funny.
By the way, and this is not meant as an insult, Martian Hingis did date ever player in the Atp tour, does that mean she is a cheater, probably, but we'll never know!?!!!

Good Luck Magnus in your first tournie back, and by the way, thanks for the info! :kiss:

·
63,527 Posts
Oh no! :sad: Aleast, he seem play well in the second set :) Hopefully, he play so well next week in Argentina.

·
Registered
12,118 Posts
I knew he would lose to Massu....

Is bad.. I hope he can regain the same form as 2000 :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts