Tennis Forum banner

How far will Agi go in Rome?

• Agnes will go back to slump and lose in R1:(

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Agi will have a great run and reach the Semis:woohoo: (then she will choke:o)

• Agnes will shock the tennis world and reach the fina:banana:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to start a cheering thread for Rome. Stuttgart was okay. As you guys know, Agi beat Sugiyama in 3 but lost to Dementieva in 2 (she choked in the first). Let's wish Agi good luck in her next tournament, Rome. This is a big tournament. There is a 64-draw, so let's hope she can win a few rounds and gain some much-needed confidence:D
Hajra, Agi!:rocker2:

Agi will be joined by Serena and Venus Williams, Dinara Safina, Ana Ivanovic, Jelena Jankovic, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Victoria Azarenka, and many more:scared:

Also, I've added a poll to the thread. How far do you think Agi will go? I say R3(R16);)

·
Registered
31,100 Posts
I'm not going to vote, she's too unpredictable :rolleyes:.

My heart is optimistic, but my brain tells me not to be after that loser of a match today :tape:.

·
Registered
31,100 Posts
Also, the draw comes out tomorrow I think because the tournament starts Sunday.

·
Registered
707 Posts
well, Caro being her first round opponent, who knows? she might already fall out in the first round. I am optimistic though. so i say 3rd round.

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Uggh:rolleyes:
Does she really have Wozniacki?:(
Bye bye, Agi:wavey:
Will she play doubles?:unsure:

Seriously though, I think Agi can upset Wozniacki. I see Caro going into a slump soon:)
She won PVB and reached the F at Charleston and lost R1 I think in Stuttgart. I hope she's cocky for her match against Agnes and then loses:devil:

·
Who knows where the time goes
22,385 Posts
Uggh:rolleyes:
Does she really have Wozniacki?:(
Bye bye, Agi:wavey:
Will she play doubles?:unsure:

Seriously though, I think Agi can upset Wozniacki. I see Caro going into a slump soon:)
She won PVB and reached the F at Charleston and lost R1 I think in Stuttgart. I hope she's cocky for her match against Agnes and then loses:devil:
Caroline in a slump?:eek:...It´s wrong.Agnes won´t have chances(hopefully it jinxs Caroline:devil:)

·
Registered
31,100 Posts
Haha now she'll definitely lose Karlos. Whenever she is playing bad she gets great draws, whenever she is playing well, she gets the worst draw possible :(. I think she has a chance though, especially since it's on clay :).

She better play doubles :rolleyes:.

·
Registered
31,100 Posts
Agranska wasn't a very successful team in Indian Wells and Miami, so I wonder why they are still playing together. Anyhow, Chieppa and Nathalie Vierin is a very beatable team, so hopefully they can do it :). Good luck Agranska :bounce:.

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I swear if Agi and Aga lose in doubles:tape::eek:

·
Registered
31,100 Posts
Agranska will play their first round doubles match tomorrow :D. It is the third match on "Campo 4" ;).

·
Registered
31,100 Posts
It is a Saturday final in Rome, so she must be playing her singles first round tomorrow, but the OOP isn't out yet, so I don't know when. Hopefully it is the first, or MAYBE second match, so it is before school for me...

·
Registered
31,100 Posts
:banana: Agranska enjoyed a very straightforward win in the doubles 6-2, 6-1 :kiss:. They will probably play Ruano Pascual and Zheng now so bye bye.... I want the OOP and I want it soon!!!

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:woohoo:
Finally a win in doubles for Agi:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts