Tennis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that everyone has played but them...When do they play? Are players given a first round bye in this tournament?

·
Registered
32,968 Posts
You could try looking at the draw :rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,232 Posts
:spit: at Jankovic getting the night match.
I know, but perhaps they are thinking it may the only chance they get to feature her in a night match. :unsure:

·
Hoping for less D'oh and more woohoo!
14,454 Posts
:spit: at Jankovic getting the night match.
She's getting the night match so that Venus and Serena can be on television. The coverage is on in the daytime, and the network want Venus and Serena on in their coverage window.:bounce: I for one am very happy:banana: because last year Venus wasn't on television at all,:fiery: until the day after she lost,:sad: and only because they had extra time to fill.:rolleyes: She wouldn't have been on TV at all unless she made the semis... unacceptable.:tape: She wasn't on last year because she was either the 11am match or the night match last year. It's good to see that the tournament and the network are working in tandem this year,:bounce: because they f*cked up royally last year.:armed:

·
Serena's #1 Hater
19,697 Posts
She's getting the night match so that Venus and Serena can be on television. The coverage is on in the daytime, and the network want Venus and Serena on in their coverage window.:bounce:
Not only that, but it's Saturday night in Miami. I'd be willing to bet that Jankovic's mom will be getting her groove on at somebody's nightclub instead of watching Jelena play. :banana:

·
Hoping for less D'oh and more woohoo!
14,454 Posts
Not only that, but it's Saturday night in Miami. I'd be willing to bet that Jankovic's mom will be getting her groove on at somebody's nightclub instead of watching Jelena play. :banana:
:rolls:

T

·
0 Posts
The Williams vs Williams matches are always fun to watch! It should be a great one!

·
Registered
15,657 Posts
:lol: :haha: :spit:

·
Rena's Army
35,194 Posts
when DO* venus and serena play :D

·
Registered
24,258 Posts
Haven't spent much time in Miami if you think watching a "night" tennis match will keep anyone from partying that night.

·
Registered
24,258 Posts
Oh, and :haha: at this fucking thread.

Gee, there's the draw, the order of play posted on the WTA site, the Miami tournament site, in the Miami forum on this very website, etc.

·
Premium Member
40,059 Posts
Serena?

Is she playing in Miami?

Aneres?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts