Premium Member
6,881 Posts
The women's short program begins tuesday night :D

Good Luck Michelle! Take the gold :bounce:

·
Registered
307 Posts
sorry for all americans

but a few days ago i didn´t even know who´s Michelle Kwan!!

a nice man explained it to me, but why are you all so crazy because of her??

:confused:

can someone explain me this??
please would like to know it! :p

·
Registered
28,582 Posts
tiger - Michelle has been one of the best/the best womens figure skater in the World for a few years running.

If I have it right she's won 6 national titles, and 4 World Championships?

She won the silver medal in Nagano, losing out to her compatriot Tara Lapynski (sp?).

However, not only is she a great skater - she's hard working, dedicated, respectful, and seems to be a wonderful person.

I beleive that the reason she has so many fans is cause of who she is, not so much her skating ability.

of course her skating is beautiful to watch - while she isn't technically as good as some of her closest rivals, some feel she's more beautiful to watch cause she is so artistically good.

Does that help?

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
And she sometimes skates to 'Winter' by Tori Amos, which is reason alone to support her.

Still holding a grudge against cheeleader brat Tara Lipinski.

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
tiger, just watch some of her skating....it is just beautiful to watch. Her emotion she displays, her passion for her skating and those spread eagles!;)

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Go Michelle:)

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
Go Michelle!!!:hearts:

My sister got to meet her after a skating show and said she is really sweet. My sister didn't have any paper for her to autograph so she asked her to sign the only paper she had on her....a U.S. $5 bill.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts