Tennis Forum banner

When did you first become a Tati fan?

1K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Fab-4 
#1 · (Edited)
Well I remember from back in 04 I used to like her. There was just something about her and I saw quite a lot of her. I wasn't a massive fan of her then though but I always did keep an eye out. In 05 I was kind of indifferent about her really, but then came 2006 and it all changed. I remember watching Tatiana vs Amelie at Paris and cheering for her so much when she was leading Amelie (back in the times when she would brainfart every important match away) and I was quite upset to see her lose, then the same happened at Antwerp and she really caught my attention... And then of course Miami. I followed her every step of the way in Miami on the livescoring and then when the Maria match came I stayed up til the early hours and watched it. It was amazing to see her comeback in the way she did and even with the horrific ending it is one of my favourite ever matches. I was speechless and ever since then i've been a deluded Golowhore fan. :)

At Wimbledon in 2006 I had eyes for her and only her. I was at the match vs Diaz-Olivier or something like that :)sad:) and after she lost, the security guards wouldn't let her sign any autographs. And so after a minute of thinking I sprinted after her and caught her just as she was going into the main building. The guard told me that I couldn't talk to her but she said its ok and signed my autographs and I remember speaking to her (I forgot what she said). Tati is Amaze. :awww:

Et toi? :)

See less See more
#2 ·
I saw her playing first in Zurich 2005 when she played in her black long sleeve shirt vs. Ana. But I had not much time to watch it...

Next I saw her at the USO 2006. I don't know what match but I thought she plays really well and is very cute. But at this time I wasn't really interested in tennis ;)

Finally I became fan of in Stuttgart 2006. I know I had a boring week so I could watch a lot of TV :lol: I zapped to Eurosport and saw Tati playing vs. Misa Krajicek. Wow, she looked so AMAZE!!!!!!!! I watched her match till the end and I became in love with her style of playing. When she played vs. Patty in the semis I was rooting for her :) It works ;) I was really sad that she lost the final vs. Nadia but that was the moment I followed all her matches and became tennis fan in general :)

#3 ·
When I first saw her: Australian Open 2004. I didn't even watch her play, I just saw her interview and fell in love with her :lol::inlove:

#4 ·
I heard about her during the AO04 and saw her a bit playing but didn't particularly like her first, and then I saw her a few weeks later at the OGF and started loving her although she was looking very pale and cold. Then she soon got all tanned and smoking hot and the obssession began !

#5 ·
Since Roland Garros 2004. I saw her for the first time, when they passed the final mixed doubles match, and that was the moment I followed her. :)
Now I have a folder with 4.083 photos of Tati!!
Sorry for my english, I'm not very good!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.