Tennis Forum banner

How do you feel about whistle Blowers: People who tell on other people?

• I generally have a favorable opinion of these people. I mean if a person is doing something wrong h

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I have a negative opinion of these people. People should just mind their business especially in cas

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I have a favorable view but only when someone else is being hurt - such as a crime being committed a

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • I dont really know, but suppose I judge on a case by case basis.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
6,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all this crap about biking and the scandals we are all aware of I'm curious what you all think?

·
Banned
6,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There was a guy named Calendar back in the days of George Washington. Anyway he was a miserable chap. he blackmailed Thomas Jefferson saying that if he didnt give him money, he would go public on one of his extra-marital affairs. BTW, Calendar got way drunk one night and was found floating in a river the next morning. History books hint that he was dealt with by his peers. I have a negative view of people who seem to benefit albeit secretly from scandals involving other people.

·
Banned
3,727 Posts
i voted don't kno because i take it case by case .... but i think paying taxes and crime is bad but if it is something like don't tell mum i took an extra cookie from the cookie jar then i wouldn't give a shit. But crime is wrong and not paying taxes hurts yourself because U WILL GET CAUGHT OUT!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts