Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just brought a fragrance of a well known label, and they had the testers out, like they do, and the bottle was pretty big for a good price (for the size) so i bought it.

now when i get home, i unwrap the fragrance and open the box and underneath all the padding and stuff there's this little shitty bottle! the worst thing is, the lid takes up almost half the size! :fiery: i put it next to the box and the bottle (minus the lid) is approx 1/3 the size of the box. i am just :rolleyes:

·
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.
21,902 Posts
When we first got the internet, my sister went on this song website and downloaded about 20 songs over a 2 month period. Each song took like 30 mins to download coz our PC is so shit, and when the phone bill came, it was like £500. This website charged per minute for downloading them. I dont know how much it would work out a minute, but it built up 2 loads.

Luckily it wasnt me, i would have been dead.

Mum and my Gran get ripped off all the time with these scratch cards(mainly in the TV Quick), telling them they have won all these things, and when they ring up this £1.50 a minute line for 10 minutes the bill soon mounts up.

They never learn :haha:

·
Registered
15,450 Posts
i got a pair of gorgeous strappy DKNY stilletos that cost me around $400+ and the second time i wore it the straps broke!!

·
Banned
723 Posts
by vera last year...she had one two many sherrys..and ripped all my clothes off:)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
I'm almost afraid to ask...but...what's around the world?

And I hope you cut off the guy's dick for not paying! :angel:

·
Registered
475 Posts
I bought a cat tree off of ebay and it was never sent.

I bought what was advertised to be a PAL/NTSC DVD/VCR combo and it turned out that it only worked for NTSC. The ONLY reason I bought it was because I needed a PAL VCR so I basically just wasted $110. It now sits in my room and I've never once used the thing.

Let's just say that it's been a while since I bought anything from ebay.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
should have got a refund or threatened him ;) ebay usually sort them out

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
COLLEGE...they make u buy those expensive books that cost $100 and up..and then when you try to resell them for cash they give u $25 dollars....

·
Registered
475 Posts
DemWilliamsGulls said:
COLLEGE...they make u buy those expensive books that cost $100 and up..and then when you try to resell them for cash they give u $25 dollars....
I bought a book last semester for around $90. When I sold it back, they gave me $7. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
DemWilliamsGulls said:
and then they resell it for $80

college is such a rip-off...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts