Tennis Forum banner

1421 - 1440 of 1441 Posts

·
Registered
27,918 Posts
Sometimes it snows in April:

The winter strikes back, and the ground is covered by a white snow for a while.

·
Registered
46,700 Posts
We've had a nice April so far. Usually April has a couple of depressing snowfalls and lots of rain but it's been decently warm and drier than normal.

·
GIMME SHELTER
48,185 Posts
Southern Germany: too long too warm without any rain -->
that's what I'm expecting here for the rest of my life. I'm worried about the sommer months again. Mankind will extinguish itself within the next 100 years...

·
Registered
3,451 Posts

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Came short of hitting 20C yesterday. Haven't had a 20C day since October. Certainly won't happen this week. Only 7C today. Next 3 days will barely hit double digits. Then barely above 0C and some snow forecasted by Friday.

·
Registered
27,918 Posts
On Sunday it was sunny warm day with over +15 °C temperature, but since Monday afternoon there's been a mixture of rain and snow, sleet. Now the temperature is circa +1 °C.

·
Registered
46,700 Posts
We had snow showers a few days ago also. I think the latest I've ever seen snowflakes was May 15 one year. I probably posted about it on here.

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
And then it was summer. :cool:

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
15°C already in the morning, sun is shining, mild winds, still waiting for the swifts screeching to call it a summer! :giggle:

·
Registered
27,918 Posts
It's been the warmest day of the year and the first day when the temperature has reached a little bit over + 20°C in 2020. The summer is coming!

·
Registered
3,451 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,993 Posts
in recent weeks it has been very cloudy though it hasn't rained all that much - news broadcasts indicate that the area is in a state of drought though not severely so

temperatures in the low 60s

·
Registered
27,918 Posts
It's been a sunny and windless day, temperature was + 22°C in the afternoon. Birches and rowans have small green leaves, but they are not full-grown yet.

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
32C sunny and not too humid, fortunately.

1421 - 1440 of 1441 Posts