Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last chapter I read was the visit to the restaurant a few weeks ago... the one where Seles made a trip to the store beforehand and saw the Andy magnet.

Any updates? The suspense is killing me.

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
peter...thus far, andy's been hard to catch at work, and seles has been ill. the last i heard, seles will try again in a couple of weeks. :)

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
Nah! I am more worthy :drool:

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
Well, it turns out that I suck at stalking. I am 0 for my last 3 visits. He has not been there and I have not seen him for quite a bit. I may just pop in sometime this coming week. I think if I overplan it, things go wrong. I'm still interested, but whatever... I'm not sure what to make of the thing. I guess at the least it was a wake up call to get myself back into the thinking that I can actually find happiness and it may actually be out there and achievable. I find myself now at least trying to interact with a certain someone. ;) But I'm not sure he's worthy enough. ;) :kiss: :hearts: :wavey:

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
Oh, and just to clarify - Andy was ill a couple times ago and off work. I was just drunk later that night. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts