Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My pick is Lindsay Davenport's win over Patty Schnyder in Charleston. On her worst surface, having not played a clay tournament in a few years, she thrashed Schnyder 6-1 6-1. Patty even said after the match that was the best anyone has ever played against her. Her winner/error ratio was 3:1! There were only a handful of points that match Patty was in control of. Truly amazing tennis on Lindsay's part and will probably be the last great match of her career...

·
Serena's #1 Hater
20,615 Posts
I'm going to have to go with Bradshaw on this one. Serena's Oz Open win over Clijsters is clearly the best comeback win of the year, and Venus' Big W win over Clijsters (poor Kim) is the most courageous performance, but for a bad clay-court player like Davenport to pimp-slap a pretty good clay-court player like Schnyder, especially after not playing on the dirt for such a long time, is Impressive with a capital I. ;)

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
MartyFan said:
amelies win over serena .. that was unbelivavble i thought shed get 6-0 6-0
This post makes no sense.

If you thought she would win 6-0 6-0, then why did she win 1-6 7-6 6-3??

·
Banned
3,711 Posts
Hingiswinsthis said:
Justine's RG SEMI win over Serena.......the scoreline reminds me of the Hingis Serena AO QRT 2001;)
You have really bad standards if your "best performance" is cheating to win... :rolleyes:

Nothing personal to you, but I just can't stand it when people talk about JuJu's win how it was such a great comeback. :mad:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
VenusSerena#1Fan said:
You have really bad standards if your "best performance" is cheating to win... :rolleyes:

Nothing personal to you, but I just can't stand it when people talk about JuJu's win how it was such a great comeback. :mad:
God.......i thought people have gotten past this.......clearly not. :rolleyes:

ANYWAYS, looking besides that Justine played pretty well. Enuff said. Have a nice day :wavey:

·
Registered
7,821 Posts
Mr. Man said:
And it will forever be known that Justine is a bad sport. Too bad if you can't stand it.
where did I say I can't stand it?

it will forever be remember as an excuse by obsessed Williams workshippers, for me it will be remember as a great win, I am not the one bitter over it, the soar losers are :lol:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.