Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

LMFAO, and I was appauled at the sheer number of Americans of Italian descent not cheering at all of the USA Saturday. Anyway, why do all Italian-American men look like this. The Gotti look is so played out boys!

·
Gone with the Wind fabulous!
8,399 Posts
The ghetto look is played out, too! But how do I know that anyone starting THAT thread would be banned in minutes. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Child boo, you will always find people imitating us, but the Gotti look is really played out. Nobody wears hair gel anymore lol, I thought shaggy was in?

·
Gone with the Wind fabulous!
8,399 Posts
What do you mean you were appalled at the sheer number of Italian-Americans NOT cheering for the USA? Where the hell did you watch that game?

·
Banned
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Try the Italian-American Pride forums on Myspace*, I'm not talking about 1st or 2nd generation.

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
My Italian American friend roots for the Italian team, always has. She's been in Italy during several WCs and really caught the WC bug there. In the US, football is just like any other sport, in Italy (and the rest of the world), it's the most important sport of all. The passion for the game is different and because of that, it's far more exciting to cheer for the Italian team.

Of course, J-baby, you would NEVER cheer for an African team, right?

(BTW, that pic has been posted before, but I don't recall anyone saying they were Italian-American.)

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
Those are fake guidos, not real guidos.

J-Baby said:

LMFAO, and I was appauled at the sheer number of Americans of Italian descent not cheering at all of the USA Saturday. Anyway, why do all Italian-American men look like this. The Gotti look is so played out boys!

·
Banned
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I won't be cheering for Ghana, but people always find it ironic that soccer fans are always complaining in this country, why's it's not popular etc etc but they're roting for their hertiage over there own national team???

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
The majority if those people have been cheering for the Italian team long before the US took part in the WC! They've been football and WC fans for much longer. They're not suddenly going to switch loyalties now that the US has started to play a little football as well.

·
Banned
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We're talking about 30 and under sweetheard, not some old heads. You have a point, but i'm not talking about that generation. Chances are those are the sons and daughters of Italian Immigrants after Ww2 that you're talking about.

·
Banned
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This isn't an attack on the Italians, Americans of Italian descent are in question here. Nobody cares enough about the "Dutch" to propose an argument. You're not important enought in the daily activites of the world! :)

·
Kookie Supporter
67,381 Posts
J-Baby said:
This isn't an attack on the Italians, Americans of Italian descent are in question here. Nobody cares enough about the "Dutch" to propose an argument. You're not important enought in the daily activites of the world! :)
Ok, Americans of Italian descent. Still no reason to attack them. They are American, but their families come from Italy originally, so of course they stay true to their roots. It does not harm anyone, nor does it make them less American.

I know we Dutch are only a small country compared to the US, but we get by fine, so no need to worry about us.

·
Banned
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Why are there so many people from Holland, on here anyway? It's not like you have a great tennis history, I can't name ONE dutch tennis player. Yall the main ones that work on my nerves. I know i'm going to jail when I visit Holland, yall like to run at mouth too much for me, but you better believe I'm going to have the White House on speed dial.

·
Banned
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There are only 50 people in Holland anyway, I will fight everybody over there. Every person from Holland on this board has worked on my nerve, I am so heated with yall. Jesus let me calm the hell down.

·
Kookie Supporter
67,381 Posts
J-Baby said:
Why are there so many people from Holland, on here anyway? It's not like you have a great tennis history, I can't name ONE dutch tennis player. Yall the main ones that work on my nerves. I know i'm going to jail when I visit Holland, yall like to run at mouth too much for me, but you better believe I'm going to have the White House on speed dial.
And why not? It's a free board, so the Dutch can be here too, just like the Spanish, the Italian (or Italian Americans). And If you are looking for some Dutch players, there are some in my sig, you decide which ones they are.

You seem to have an aggressive streak much, don't you, always talking about going to jail for taking someone to the nightwater, or whatever you call it. But I don't think the White House will be able to help you much. What are they going to do? Invade The Netherlands next? They need us too much for all the work we do on peace missions like in Afghanistan or Iraq.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.