Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what's the biggest love/relationship/sexual mess you've ever been in? This should be interesting and I thought I'd start a friendly little thread :D

All is fair in love and war, so I'll start mine first. Ok well I'm in a real mess, actually now. I've got the interests of 3 different people, 2 girls and one guy (in case you didn't know I'm bi and a female). And I guess you're thinking how can it be a mess if I have so many people liking me... Well let me explain.

First of all the guy, he's attractive, but his personality is so blah, he's too quiet, a little boring, real slow, but his good sides are he's sweet, likes me a lot, and is awesome in bed. But he's not really in the running ;) Now for the 2 girls... One is 20 (I'm 22 btw) she's blonde and a friend of mine, lives with me most of the time, we're friends to start with. Well she's kinda fell madly in love with me... She's super attractive, we get along perfectly in everything, but somethings missing. Now onto the 3rd who is a friend as well, althou one I don't see as often anymore. She's blonde 20 as well, college student, and well she's probably the one I'm madly in love with, very sexy, we're friends and haven't really ever taken it to the next level but we flirt, joke around and have talked about what we'd like to do with each other.... But we've never acted on it :sad: And lately she's not been too nice to me, ignoring me, being a b!tch, etc... One day she's calling me "sweetie/hon/baby" the next day it's as if I don't exist.. I don't get it :confused: But she's who I find myself wishing I was with. Now both girls are probably to everyone else equally attractive (tall blondes) but to me I'm still going for the very one I can't have. What is it that makes you want the very one you can't seem to have?

:confused:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Well, the only man I've ever "loved" if you want to call it that is Ronnie. Ronnie became my pimp when I was a teenager, but I always felt like he liked me the most. My breasts were very nice--nicer than the other girls who were working for him. Plus, I did all those things he likes, and did them the best. Anyway, he always gave me the plumb hooking assignments and the ones that paid the most and sort of looked out for me, much more than your average pimp. I've been through a few, so I know of what I speak. I have also seen many other pimps in action--Ronnie was a prince to me. Anyway, after 10+ years of street hooking, lots of fantasy sessions under my belt so to speak, and a few weekend or out of town assignments, I was Ronnie's top girl, and he always told me he loved me. He told all the girls that, but I knew with me, he meant it. He was the only man I ever really enjoyed screwing (except for a few tricks here and there). Street hooking is NOT like in Pretty Woman. No man even remotely resembling Richard Gere ever picked me up, though a few were driving a Lotus, but when they're fat, old and hideous, it kind of kills the Lotus mood. I had to make it with a lot of unpleasant men over the years, and a few couples that had a VERY strange scene going on. I of course had my share of bad tricks and trips to the emergency room. Well, I never really felt like I loved Ronnie, but I knew that I couldn't live without him. Ronnie was my whole life. So, as I aged into my late 20's and my hooking days were numbered, I played the oldest trick in the book. I got pregnant with Ronnie, and unlike his other girls, refused to have an abortion. It's not the oldest trick in the book because it doesn't work, let's leave it at that. So, we got married, and we really are happy, though Ronnie leaves much to be desired in many ways. I mean, just because he's a thief and a pimp doesn't mean he's not good in all the other departments, but he does have him limitations. But what man doesn't? And men don't marry prostitutes, so my choices were not far and wide. He did help me set up my very profitable bordello, and we are pretty happy, as married couples go. Plus, I don't have to hook anymore and I live in a nice house with a job I like and a beautiful son. So, it's didn't start or end like Sleeping Beauty, but I did find love! :D

·
Registered
317 Posts
When I found out Dimitri my john was my mum's fiance. It was dreadful. Of course all things being consistent I continued to fuck him even after I learned of their engagement but I just couldn't climax anymore and he had the nerve to say that my mum was more limber than me! Harumph! :Tossing my mane back like Portia de Rossi: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Imelda! I don't know how you did it, you certainly are a pro! Wow, I am really impressed. It takes a lot to do that. The guy was obviously just jealous that he had to settle for the mother version! Freak! I once had a trick, and he was my mother's second husband, long after he split on us. He's not the one who moved us into the trailer, but he didn't work and spend mom's paycheck on six packs and cartons of cigarettes. Well, I almost turned him down, largely because I never ate a decent meal at home during his "reign" as mom's beau (and I use the term "beau" lightly here). But it was a slow night and I needed the bread, so I'm like, what the fuck? He wanted oral and I gave it to him but good (he didn't even know who I was, lol), but I got paid up front, and spit it out afterwards when he was kissing me--into his mouth! No man likes that. I got hs money and my revenge. Rat bastard. I mark that as a Top 10 trick of all time. I never looked back after that! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
317 Posts
I know what you mean Celeste. You put the scoundrel in his place. Good for you! My mom got her comeuppance though when I blew her 4th husband in the chapel at her 3rd husband's funeral. You should've seen her face. :D

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
LMAO Imelda. If only I could have been there, to either help, or just laugh at the irony of it all.

And people say being a loose or a hooker doesn't have it benefits. Bull! "Nice" girls don't have nearly the fun we have--or the revenge! :D

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
Good for you, Imelda and Celeste... go on girls.

Being in love is by its very nature equivalent to being a mess. So that'd be every time I've been in love, which is (happily) only once.

·
Banned
2,623 Posts
Oooh you all remind of me those two girls on the movie 'heartbreakers', cept you ladies have more style and attitude! :kiss:

Unfortunately I am too young to share any stories of experience yet... but it won't be too much longer! ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts