Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined this board recently and realized this place is full of daydreamers. When the hell did the Russians take over the tour? When did the sisters start losing to them consistently? It's plain wierd on this board everyone is acting as if the Sisters had proven to be beatable and their domination were over. Plus, where did the Belians go? I see no them anywhere lately.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,105 Posts
Kingazza said:
Plus, where did the Belians go? I see no them anywhere lately.
I haven't seen much of the Belians either. Where are they all? The Democratic Republic of Belia has been putting dozens of promising young players through its National Sports Academy. They should be making some impact on the tour by now. But I can't think of a single player from Belia in the top 100. :confused:

GO BELIAN GIRLS!! :hearts:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,854 Posts
*~ The Leopard ~* said:
I haven't seen much of the Belians either. Where are they all? The Democratic Republic of Belia has been putting dozens of promising young players through its National Sports Academy. They should be making some impact on the tour by now. But I can't think of a single player from Belia in the top 100. :confused:

GO BELIAN GIRLS!! :hearts:
Errrm It's very cruel of you, don't you think ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,095 Posts
Kingazza said:
I joined this board recently and realized this place is full of daydreamers. When the hell did the Russians take over the tour? When did the sisters start losing to them consistently? It's plain wierd on this board everyone is acting as if the Sisters had proven to be beatable and their domination were over. Plus, where did the Belians go? I see no them anywhere lately.
"joined recently" may be why you think this board is "RONG".

the russians won the last 2 grandslams. is it any wonder why some think they are taking over the tour? they may not be dominating 100%, but winning the last 2 majors is no small feat.

where did the belgians go? if you dont know the answer to that question then maybe you just started WATCHING TENNIS recently also.:lick:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,809 Posts
Kingazza said:
I joined this board recently and realized this place is full of daydreamers. When the hell did the Russians take over the tour? When did the sisters start losing to them consistently? tely.
When? Try the grand slams. :lol:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hollywood7172 said:
"joined recently" may be why you think this board is "RONG".

the russians won the last 2 grandslams. is it any wonder why some think they are taking over the tour? they may not be dominating 100%, but winning the last 2 majors is no small feat.

where did the belgians go? if you dont know the answer to that question then maybe you just started WATCHING TENNIS recently also.:lick:
don't act like a smart ass, dude.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,095 Posts
well, you asked dumbass questions, what'dya expect?? smartass answers of course.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,095 Posts
and for the record, since you are new, i am one of the strongest opponents to the "williams sisters are over" theory.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Winning two GSs without beating ayone at their peak isn't that impressive. Mykina may have beaten some top notch players but Sharapova.. oh well.. she beat a Serena who was 1000 notches below her normal level.... you like it or not, Serena played a horrible match and practically gave it to Sharapova... Of course a win is a win and she deserves it and it was Serena's fault that she didn't take her chance.. so I'm all complementary for Sharipove. Then, that's got nothin to do with my criticism about the board bein full of blind ppl who don't see what's happening on the tour with objective eyes.. You know, the sisters may not have won a GS title over a year, yet they are still the dominating force, you like it or not.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,809 Posts
Nicole Pratti :lol: :lol:

Renne Stabs :haha: :haha: :haha:


And you expect people to take you seriously?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8 Posts
Kingazza said:
Winning two GSs without beating ayone at their peak isn't that impressive. Mykina may have beaten some top notch players but Sharapova.. oh well.. she beat a Serena who was 1000 notches below her normal level.... you like it or not, Serena played a horrible match and practically gave it to Sharapova... Of course a win is a win and she deserves it and it was Serena's fault that she didn't take her chance.. so I'm all complementary for Sharipove. Then, that's got nothin to do with my criticism about the board bein full of blind ppl who don't see what's happening on the tour with objective eyes.. You know, the sisters may not have won a GS title over a year, yet they are still the dominating force, you like it or not.
Most people would say Davenport and Serena ARE top notch players. Serena wasn't really below par that much, its just the russian was FAR too good. I mean Maria wasn't exactly at her best in the final but she did play very well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,218 Posts
*~ The Leopard ~* said:
I haven't seen much of the Belians either. Where are they all? The Democratic Republic of Belia has been putting dozens of promising young players through its National Sports Academy. They should be making some impact on the tour by now. But I can't think of a single player from Belia in the top 100. :confused:

GO BELIAN GIRLS!! :hearts:
Since you Ozzies Only gave this Island Its Independence a few years ago..... :p
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8 Posts
Kingazza said:
I joined this board recently and realized this place is full of daydreamers. When the hell did the Russians take over the tour? When did the sisters start losing to them consistently? It's plain wierd on this board everyone is acting as if the Sisters had proven to be beatable and their domination were over. Plus, where did the Belians go? I see no them anywhere lately.
Russians won the last two grand slams. Williams r NOT invinsible as venus couldn't even get past 2nd round at wimbledon and Serena got the piss taken out of her in the final. So they r NOT UNBEATABLE, NO ONE is. What about Belians? Were there any good ones in the first place? You r clearly living in your own little world.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
997 Posts
I just hate Venus and Serena
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,902 Posts
just have a feeling this so called new member is someone who has posted here for ages. either -Lina-/Leena or Dumb Mauree.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,064 Posts
The Toon said:
Russians won the last two grand slams. Williams r NOT invinsible as venus couldn't even get past 2nd round at wimbledon and Serena got the piss taken out of her in the final. So they r NOT UNBEATABLE, NO ONE is. What about Belians? Were there any good ones in the first place? You r clearly living in your own little world.
Who said they were "invinsible"?
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top