Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Healthy yeah...but I think she will be prepared only for RG.

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
Well for me, what counts is that Mary is trying to play. And all I want for her is to be happy :) :) :)

Mary is such a queen and godess :worship:

Mark

·
Registered
860 Posts
If she doesn't play RG, or if she plays and does very poorly, she's in a lot of trouble. Her ranking will fall even more
Hopefully she will be in better shape come May 26, however if she isn't and she's not able to defend her points, one should bear in mind that she has virtually no points to defend between July and November.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
MissTennisFan said:
Hopefully she will be in better shape come May 26, however if she isn't and she's not able to defend her points, one should bear in mind that she has virtually no points to defend between July and November.

This is true, mary has a lot of points to win after Wimbledon, but I think that even if she do not a quarter final in RG she will have a good run in Paris because she really want to, she is a professional and she might know what to do, It would be so sad if Mary couldn't play because of the efforts that she made last year... I believe in her and just want her to have fun, GO MARY :wavey:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I always support Mary
However,telling the true,will she join the RG is a big problem.........
Maybe she will,coz this is a gland slam,but i'm quite sure she won't perform as well as last year she did,and her ranking will drop to 60 sth predictly.
It's a sad news for Mary injured again...... :sad:
I think she's really unlucky and i understand she must be so sad now!!
To be frank,i think she injured so frequently partly due to her unlucky,and partly due to her mental side!!!
If she had had more confident to herself and be more relaxed,she would not have been hurt frequenlty!!!
I dunno how long Mary can play in WTA before retirement,she is 28,right?
I really hope she can play top tennis with healthy body in her remainding road in WTA!
Honestly,i have been waiting for her comeback for almost 3 years,but now,i won't put too much respect on her..........
Best wishes!

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
Hi Edman,

That might be true i never tohught of that, I mean if you do not have to much confidence that it could cause you to get injuries.

I hope that we can see Mary back. I wish there was more that her fans could do.

But all we can do is show her all our support and best wishes

Mark

1 - 8 of 8 Posts