Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
16,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She is currently 6-0 behind!

*a first serve percentage of 43% :eek: (was 22% at 4-0)
*Only winning 10 of the first 36 points :eek:
*winning on first serve: 17% :eek: (was 0 at 4-0)
*winning on second serve: 13% :eek:
*22 UE, 2 winners

·
Registered
63 Posts
SHIT!!!!!!!
She was playing so much better than that before! C'MON Kimmy!!! Make Lleyton proud and prove you can win a grand slam (well we all know you can, but set your mind to it!!!!! )

·
Registered
15,458 Posts
I just saw live scores on TV :eek: I wonder what went wrong :confused: Maggie must have been playing at a high level of course, but those stats :eek:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
596 Posts
Cilla said:
I just saw live scores on TV :eek: I wonder what went wrong :confused: Maggie must have been playing at a high level of course, but those stats :eek:
of course maggie doesn't played bad in the first set, but the 6-0 is really due to kim, who couldn't get a ball in, now, she plays allready better, has a break in the 2nd (3-2), but it's still not the real kim (yet)

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
At one moment i was thinking that the scores are wrong and that it was 6-0 for kim

0-6. 2-3

GO KIM

·
Registered
529 Posts
Unbelievable, it's just unbelievable that first set. She moved bad, she made many errors, she served bad. Is it court? Is is nervous? Is she injured? I hope she manages somehow to win the match.

·
Registered
16,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
C'mon Kim, get into the match! She was leading 3-1 in the second but bp for MM now to come back to 3-3 :(

·
Registered
5,760 Posts
:eek:

·
Registered
15,458 Posts
Thanks Schalckske :)

Kim holds 4-2, I should be getting coverage in a minute, so I'll go & watch it.

·
Registered
25,073 Posts
Well, I'm not necessarily a Kim fan, but I sincerely hope that she's not injured.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Lenglen is the worst court of the whole site, if your game is based on precision then such a court is not what you want

·
Registered
16,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
First serve percentage 71 % in the second til now. But still only winning 41% of it. At her second serve she's winning 86% of the points now! How strange!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts