Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
5 Grand Slams
15,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im watching her play vinci, shes playing horrible, not like the jankovic im used to! ;(

·
Registered
31,734 Posts
Im watching her play vinci, shes playing horrible, not like the jankovic im used to! ;(
She is so tight, making mistake after mistake, rushing winners, moving poorly to the slice. :lol::lol:

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
she just lost her strenghs : movement and accuracy because she changed her body type

·
Premium Member
26,630 Posts
Along with the trouble with the slice, Roberta is using lots of dropshots that Jankovic cannot get to.

·
Hoping for less D'oh and more woohoo!
14,454 Posts
Does J.J look even more lean and muscular to you guys,even more than before?:eek: She looks like she has a twelve pack of abs under that dress.:lol: Those muscles seem a little too tight, she needs to do some pilates to become more agile. She is so unhappy out there, I hope she can regain her joy on the court.:D

·
Registered
31,734 Posts
Now Vinci is having a laugh at her expense.

·
Registered
9,996 Posts
Does J.J look even more lean and muscular to you guys,even more than before?:eek: She looks like she has a twelve pack of abs under that dress.:lol: Those muscles seem a little too tight, she needs to do some pilates to become more agile. She is so unhappy out there, I hope she can regain her joy on the court.:D
Anyone knows if her mother is still sick?

·
Registered
21,807 Posts
Why is there no sound on the LS?

·
Premium Member
26,630 Posts
The link I posted above has sound...
And I can't stop laughing everytime Roberta outclasses and outsmarts JJ at net, :rolls:

·
Registered
21,807 Posts
I used your link and it has very, very little sound. :sad:

·
Registered
21,807 Posts
She's leading in the 2nd set. :) She'll probs win.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts