Tennis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of course, I don't mean tennis, but if there is some tennis, that'd be great. Were there already some announcements made? And ads run? Any details on what will shows be?

[ December 15, 2001: Message edited by: ys ]</p>

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
Ys, you live in America. Right? New Jersey? How do you get Russian television?

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not getting it here.But I am probably going home for New Year for a week or so.

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
Have a great trip!

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, of course, and that's one of those you can't get fed up with..

But other than that movie? Do they promise anything extraordinary/ Of course, I won't miss New Year "Two pianos" game, that is my favourite New Year programme. One of last year was simply brilliant.

But back to "Irony.."..

Americans like to do remakes of foreign movies adapted to their local stuff, like the same story but happening in America. Some time ago I was thinking about some scenario for that movie ( not that I am in any relation to that industry, just a fun exercise) . And it is not that simple. First, Americans don't go to Russian Banya, replacement needed. Then they don't drink beer with vodka. Also will have to come up with something new. And after all, not only it is difficult to board a jet being completely drunk in here, in current situation in USA, boarding a plane on someone's else ticket is simply unlikely, if not to say, impossible. ( Though well, being really drunk is a kind of alibi, Islamic terrorists don't drink ) And that's the most difficult problem. It destroys all the plot. OK, let it be train then. But Americans don't use trains. Ferry? Sounds pretty stupid..Any ideas?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts