Tennis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Re: WTF is Wrong With This Slow Ass Forum?

TF seems slower than MTF lately. I'd have thought they should be similarly bad.

·
Registered
52,285 Posts

menstennisforums doesn't have this issue... strange!

·
Registered
951 Posts

It's been going on for quite some time now. To begin with I just thought someone had to reboot the systems. But apparently the quality has been downgraded.
TBO, it's so slow these days that I almost stopped coming here. Such a shame.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts

Glad it's not just me, it's painfully slow and I have high-speed broadband. It puts me off coming, if this is permanent I might not bother.

·
Registered
14,694 Posts

No it doesn't work fine on the phone either. It has become slower on both phone and laptop

But it may appear to go fast on rare/random occasions (exceptions) especially on the phone but that's at least partly because of the pre-loaded (stored) cache that quickly reappears.

·
Registered
8,438 Posts

It seems like they went back to the roots and installed a 56k modem. Server performance is a joke since about 2-3 weeks.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts

It’s been horrendous since the Friday/Saturday of New Haven. #cantdeal

If this was a deliberate downgrade, then it’s just going to put people off coming here. The forum was already dying down, this is going to accelerate the process.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
It's horrible

·
Registered
92 Posts
This is like the dialup internet back in the day. If this continues (which it probably will) this place will be dead within a year or two. And I only just joined.

·
Registered
336 Posts
The forum must be breaking a record for slowness right now! :worship:
it's been going on for over two weeks, but apparently they don't care !?! :confused:

·
Registered
81,419 Posts
Two weeks now and still going on :help:

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
So is there another of the forums that has a problem or just tf?
mtf seems perfectly fine

·
Registered
52,285 Posts
It was moved in 2010. Decision that was taken above the admins back then. Because "having threads that have nothing to do with tennis at the top of the board is not good for the integrity or the image it portrays to new users or potential supporting vendors and sponsors".
Ahh the good ol days when they were unhappy with too much traffic going to non-tennis sections
either they don´t give a shit about TF, cause it is still very slow
or they are totally bad at her job
It was posters like *JR* who whined and complained about Non-Tennis getting so much traffic. :rolleyes: Never did get his logic. Now TF is dying and could use more Non-Tennis traffic. :eek:h:
I wonder why menstennisforums.com is not experiencing any of our issues! :help:

41 - 60 of 181 Posts