1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Blighted and solo
43,910 Posts
Polly want a cracker?

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
I doubt much happened between them 'cuz IMHO, he's gay.

·
Registered
26,663 Posts
Please, don't tell me Pierre Yves married Justine just for money because it is not true at all :tape:
They met when Justine was only 15 at a local tournament, she was not even playing on pro circuit... And he married her at 18, before a big win in Slam (RG 2003).

We don't know the true reasons, well, for Clijsters/Hewitt, it is either their moms involved in a fight or Hewitt cheating on Kim, but there's nothing about the Hardennes. :confused: This is all speculation. Maybe Pierre wanted a baby, and Justine didn't ... maybe Pierre was gay... maybe they were not inlove anymore... maybe maybe maybe

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
To be honestly who's care what happened to PY.:eek: I only cares what happens to Justine Henin. :p

·
Registered
1 Posts
To the people who think its appropriate to judge Pierre-Yves, I would just like to say he is a relative of mine, and so it does seem a bit harsh towards me as he is close to me!

Thanks!

·
Banned
73 Posts
To the people who think its appropriate to judge Pierre-Yves, I would just like to say he is a relative of mine, and so it does seem a bit harsh towards me as he is close to me!

Thanks!
How is he doing today. He seemed like a nice person who genuinely loved and cared for Justine. I hope he is doing ok now that they are no longer together.

·
Banned
17,826 Posts
Update?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts