Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If for some ungodly reason, you were on death row or it was your last day on Earth- sorry this is so morbid :D but what would be the last meal, you would like to have?

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
There's actually a website with the last meals' of everyone sentenced to death in Texas. Pretty wacky stuff.

Me? I'd ask for mom's cheese chowder, a fountain coke, and granny chocolate pie.

You?

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
:wavey: hey joy and gbfh...yeah this is morbid, but interesting.

i would have moussaka, stuffed grape leaves and lemon rice soup. i could gladly die after that... :)

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GBFH said:
There's actually a website with the last meals' of everyone sentenced to death in Texas. Pretty wacky stuff.

Me? I'd ask for mom's cheese chowder, a fountain coke, and granny chocolate pie.

You?

really? re: the website

hmmmm....lets see, i want to say sushi- an Eel Roll, Shrimp Tempura, Spicy Tuna, salmon....or my mom's shephard's pie... slice of cheesecake and ice-T to wash it down

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DeuceDiva said:
:wavey: hey joy and gbfh...yeah this is morbid, but interesting.

i would have moussaka, stuffed grape leaves and lemon rice soup. i could gladly die after that... :)

hey :wavey: yummy- stuffed grapes leaves are good..what is moussaka?sounds familiar..damn, now i'm thinking a falafel from Mamouns in teh village :)

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
bajangurl said:
hey :wavey: yummy- stuffed grapes leaves are good..what is moussaka?sounds familiar..damn, now i'm thinking a falafel from Mamouns in teh village :)
moussaka is greek/turkish. it's a casserole of layered potatoes, lamb meat, eggplant, onions and it's got a little cinnamon i think in it. also, it's covered with a bechamel sauce and baked. sooooooo good. :)

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
just checked out that website, gbfh. i know this is going to sound horrible, but i was wondering when i was reading (mainly because it's so much food) just how much control they had of their tract during the execution. :sad:

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
DeuceDiva said:
moussaka is greek/turkish. it's a casserole of layered potatoes, lamb meat, eggplant, onions and it's got a little cinnamon i think in it. also, it's covered with a bechamel sauce and baked. sooooooo good. :)

my mouth is :drool: we have many greek, turkish and Armenian friends but i don't think i have had this....surprised...i do try not to eat meat but i can't help picking at his sharwarma :D

I am off to make my dinner actually...see you guys later :kiss:

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
DeuceDiva said:
just checked out that website, gbfh. i know this is going to sound horrible, but i was wondering when i was reading (mainly because it's so much food) just how much control they had of their tract during the execution. :sad:
lol, my understanding is they have none. Not very surprising, really.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts