Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you could, what would you make illegal?

I would make it against the law to...

~Have shockingly bad judges in the olympics:rolleyes:
~wear white socks with black shoes
~listen to anything by Geri Halliwell/Victoria Beckham
~umm, I'm sure I'll think of some more in a minute!

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
I agree on the white socks bit! That's one of my biggest pet peeves!

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Frey, as much as i love ya, im gonna have to say:

GO VICTORIA!!

im gonna have to, cause she is such a nice person and her music may not be the best in the world, but she is totally cool!

·
Tart with a Heart
15,747 Posts
Westlife. Talking about Ice skating. Green vegetables. Shell suits. Mariah Carey records. Oh, and following on from the white socks thing, white shoes, especially stilletos.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmm, sorry Kish, but I have to disagree. No offence intended though!:wavey:

Tine- yeah definitely! I put that in because one of my friends had on white socks and black shoes today (eeew!)- I pointed it out and he didn't see what the problem was. He normally has a good sense of style!

Franziska- especially Westlife!

Also, I thought of some others:

~those Halifax adverts where they do a song (eg Who let the dogs out) but with different words- sorry, only Brits will know that one!
~When you are walking along in the street and someone stops dead right in front of you
~black trainers
~fried mushrooms
~advocaat
~my boss!
~thongs on men

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,053 Posts
The first thing I would make illegal is these boards.. Drugs are illegal, and this thing is much more addictive...;)

·
♥ All-American Reject
19,132 Posts
i'd make it illegal to wear socks with sandels

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Smoking, Shirley girl I'm with u Victoria and Geri have gotta go, Westlife, Bald men wearing wigs, bad hair dyes (look at Blair!!!lol), Rain, Ur parents having sex after 55!!!!lol

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
surely not smoking!!!!:eek:

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
Smoking is forbidden in all public places, but a lot of smokers seem to forget that, even if there's a non smoking sign hanging above their head!

I wouldn't mind if they were more strict on smoking. I don't care what people do in their own bedroom, house, car, whatever, as long as it doesn't affect anyone else.

But when I'm standing next to a smoker, it bothers me! I'm not talking about pubs here.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts