Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I was going up the street to catch my bus for work and at the end of a driveway up the street was a ten dollar bill. I thought about picking it up and putting it in the mailbox of that house but didn't thinking they may not look there for it so I did nothing a let it sit there.
What would you have done?

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Only a typical laywer would do that.. lol

Leaving it there did nothing.. at all. LMAO

I would pick it up and if I was in a hurry for work went on to work but then later on ask the neighbors if they lost a 10 dollar bill. But if the money was found kinda where anyone could of dropped it I would pocket the dough and spend it on a bill or treat someone to a pizza or something. Maybe even buy myself a CD, or makeup:)

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Thats an easy one. I would have picked it up and pocketed it without a second thought

I know I'm naughty, but then so are 20 million other people :p

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really don't need 10 dollars that badly. I was and am more concerned that the person who lost it get it back.

·
Registered
16,198 Posts
but what's the chance of finding the right owner??? 0.00001%?? I would have pocketed it, If you don't do it, someone else will!

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
I would of took it and put it in one of those charity boxes at those stores...I know,I know,Im such a good person.:D

·
Registered
225 Posts
Jordan said:
I would of took it and put it in one of those charity boxes at those stores...I know,I know,Im such a good person.:D
you know, I would have done the same :p

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
I would have kept it. This has happened to me on more than one occasion actually, but usually it's was only a 100 fr or 200 fr note ($2.5 or $5). It was lying on the middle the street, there was no way the original owner would find it, so I pocketed it.

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
I would have taken it. But really it depends what sort of mood I would have been.

regards

MARK

·
Banned
1,870 Posts
i sure hope that 10 dollar bill doesn't get blown away by the wind and lands on mud or a puddle of water...

i would have gotten it then asked them if they lost it. ofcourse someone could just esily say yes, that's mine. so im gonna have to ask them for the serial number in there
......sigh....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts