Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 477 Posts

·
Registered
7,833 Posts
it was very funny in the post match interview when it was asked what her plan next is? she said something like that she would see the media outcomes of the US Open victory because it is more sensational than the other slams. like she was expecting to feel like a celebrity and enjoy this a bit but Alka stole the show already so go back to work u little Pole!!!! it is a US-UK dominated world unfortunately.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Like I said in the other thread, she should work on becoming American, gay, and black. Once these elements are incorporated into her game, people will acknowledge that she has a personality and is marketable. Without those, she's bland.

·
Rise up from ignorance
26,715 Posts
Nothing. She will never be popular in the Western media IMO.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Like I said in the other thread, she should work on becoming American, gay, and black. Once these elements are incorporated into her game, people will acknowledge that she has a personality and is marketable. Without those, she's bland.
Like notable black American lesbians Federer, Nadal, Nishikori, Mirza, Sharapova, Safin & Kournikova? :confused2:

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
it was very funny in the post match interview when it was asked what her plan next is? she said something like that she would see the media outcomes of the US Open victory because it is more sensational than the other slams. like she was expecting to feel like a celebrity and enjoy this a bit but Alka stole the show already so go back to work u little Pole!!!! it is a US-UK dominated world unfortunately.
So is Alcaraz US or UK exactly?

·
Registered
8,836 Posts
I'd rather she would not be too popular in the Western media because it could be distracting and potentially harmful for her tennis. She needs to fully focus on tennis and her development as a player.

·
Registered
7,833 Posts
i think she cares and deserves being a celebrity but come on even nike dropped her despite her obvious juniors success and bulldozing everyone on the tour were in front of them i think bec. of her nationality and not fitting to beauty standards perhaps.

1 - 20 of 477 Posts