Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it will be fun to post what you believe your favorite will do after retirement.

VENUS!
I think venus will dive into her interior decorating firm expanding from south florida to national and international clients. She will be the go to designer for the stars!

·
Banned
589 Posts
I think Venus will sit in her mansion, do a little commentary, run her biznatches, you know the drill.

Serena will want to be the movie star ... I don't know if it'll happen after she's retired though. Basically, I just think they'll both just pursue anything and everything. It'll be interesting.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
Serena will become a regular on ER Series 47, as the "sassy" nurse who has an illicit affair with Jerry the receptionist. But will unfortunately be written out after 13 episodes, a nasty accident involving a drip, for sucking. Thereby she will set up her own production company to ensure she gets regular employment.

Alexandra Stevenson will be the tea girl.

Her mother will be Assistant to the tea girl. With her own trailer.

Jennifer will teach English to illegal immigrants. Lisa Raymond will be her assistant.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I think Conchita will do a lot of partying and take a lot of vacations. When she's not doing that, maybe motorcycle racing, dirtbike racing, maybe even stockcars if she's real "ambitious." I don't see her doing coaching for Spanish Fed Cup or anything, she wouldn't want the attention, but if some chick called her for advice, she'd honestly give it. Maybe she'll do like Gigi and get into golf. She can put loads of spin on golfballs, too!

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Daniela Hantuchova
- be a model :p
- become the next Mozart or Beethoveen
- go to uni and have a good education and a successful job cause shes damn smart! :D

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
FraziersFan said:
Teach Math... :umbrella:
So will Placid Parisian, Probably. Queen Anne wants 2B a translator, but IMO Is Intellectually Inline for bigger ambitions.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Momo will probably own and a bar/restaurant and mix killer cocktails everyday :p

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
16,136 Posts
JollyRoger said:
Queen Anne wants 2B a translator, but IMO Is Intellectually Inline for bigger ambitions.
3 languages. Viva Luxenbourgish,French,German :rocker2:

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
ELENA will probably open a tennis academy in Moscow and teach the next batch of Russian wonder women.

·
Banned
2,553 Posts
You know Venus is a personal friend of mine but I never asked her. Let me get her on the two-way and see what she says because I don't like to read my favorite's mind. LOL :tape: :angel:

·
Banned
3,293 Posts
I think Serena will give up becoming an actress realizing there are other things she's better at in life after quitting tennis. But then she will shock us with the bloody news of her marriage to Edie Murphy.
Venus: she may set up her own business as an interior designer but then get bored just as she has done with tennis and settle with some white guy (possibly italian) and devote the rest of her life to her partner as a house wife.
Maggie Maleeva: she will become a politician. She has been known to be interested in politics and a very vocal political advocate. So she will run for something and become the Bulgarian Thacher.

·
Registered
15,448 Posts
andre will dump steffi in timbuktu bring the kids over and make a new baby with MOI...AFTER we get married that is.

·
Registered
5,574 Posts
Questioned about it she (Tulyaganova) answered.:confused: :confused: :confused: ehehehehhhh Get married:) , have children:) Start a tennis school.

and for my money I will add: grow flowers, sell them on the marked, and spend the money on her new home;)

·
Registered
15,226 Posts
Kim will first and foremost have kids and just enjoy being a mum and wife for a little while. When their kids are a bit older I can see Kim maybe being a tournament director or opening a tennis academy :)

·
Registered
9,292 Posts
Cybelle, interesting question :) but I don`t want to think of the retirement of either Jen or Lindsay. That makes me :sad: . My first ever favorite, Chris Evert, retired and gave birth to a son who has my name, Alexander. :) :cool:

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
veryborednow said:
Jennifer will teach English to illegal immigrants. Lisa Raymond will be her assistant.
You mean Lucy surely..?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Bump....

I'm too lazy to write anything myself yet.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts