Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
The Comeback Begins - January 2010.
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is for you to make a pledge to do something should your favourite player wins Wimbledon.

Please make sure your pledge is logical and can be done :p

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
if Elena wins Wimbledon, i'll streak around my office building naked.

·
Registered
20,122 Posts
No Name Face said:
if Elena wins Wimbledon, i'll streak around my office building naked.
Yeah, right. Like you'd do that! :p :lol: Well, that just about says how much faith you have in her winning Wimbledon. ;) :lol:

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
cellophane said:
Yeah, right. Like you'd do that! :p :lol: Well, that just about says how much faith you have in her winning Wimbledon. ;) :lol:
:tape: :tape: :tape:

well you, me, and her biggest fans know she's not gonna win, but streaking is not something that's out of my vocabulary ;)

so i will root for lena to win.

·
Registered
20,122 Posts
No Name Face said:
well you, me, and her biggest fans know she's not gonna win, but streaking is not something that's out of my vocabulary ;)
Oh no? :eek: ;)

·
Registered
20,008 Posts
If Elena wins Wimbledon I will stand outside her home and sing 'Celebration' until I am removed by the Russian law enforcement. :)

·
Registered
20,122 Posts
UDACHi said:
If Elena wins Wimbledon I will stand outside her home and sing 'Celebration' until I am removed by the Russian law enforcement. :)
Damn, you guys should have a little more faith. :mad: :rolls:

·
Registered
20,008 Posts
cellophane said:
Damn, you guys should have a little more faith. :mad: :rolls:
Elena has won approximately 62% of her career grass court matches. ;)

·
Registered
11,675 Posts
If Dani wins Wimbledon I will throw my sisters I-POD in the lake :scared: (that thing is practically glued to her body :help: )

·
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LefandePatty said:
My favourite won't win Wimbledon.
Aw... have some faith :wavey:

·
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That_ernie_Kid said:
If Dani wins Wimbledon I will throw my sisters I-POD in the lake :scared: (that thing is practically glued to her body :help: )
Might as well throw your sister in the lake as the I-Pod is stuck on her :lol:

·
Registered
12,849 Posts
If alicia molik wins ill dress up as a chicken and walk into my public school (ill get killed)

·
Registered
15,893 Posts
If Monica won Wimbledon ? Gee i'd be the happiest person on earth for the rest of the year :eek: :bounce:

blah too bad there isn't much chnace of Monica playing at all let alone playing and winning Wimbledon :sad:

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Justine winning Wimbledon = i'll break-up with my current bf + no-sex for a week!!!

·
Most Loved Member
11,181 Posts
If Hingis wins Wimbledon I will write a poem about it and post it here

·
Registered
11,378 Posts
If Elena wins Wimbledon I will attend the Australian Open, and loudly cheer against any of the Aussies on centre court. In front of the fanatics.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts