Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
29,934 Posts
Well, I would definitely be shocked and sad. Actually, I wasn't expecting to be emotionally involved in Maria's possible retirement since it's long time ago that I was kind of a fan of her but I'm definitely excited for today's PC.

Maybe watching this video for the memories

·
5 Grand Slams
15,299 Posts
Most likely be Sweet Cleo for a few days and once I pull myself together I'm going to book a tattoo of something Maria related and get every year she won a slam under it. I was hoping I'd get her signature personally on my body and get it tattooed but I may never get the chance.

·
Registered
8,383 Posts
:sad:

·
Registered
23,013 Posts
Most likely be Sweet Cleo for a few days and once I pull myself together I'm going to book a tattoo of something Maria related and get every year she won a slam under it. I was hoping I'd get her signature personally on my body and get it tattooed but I may never get the chance.
you're aware to upload some pics to proove it then, right? :lol:

·
Registered
254 Posts
It's sad, but I'm a fan of tennis not just Maria. So I will still watch both the men's and women's games and just become a fan of a new player. Of course it will never be the same - there's only one Maria. Luckily for me I was able to meet her and talk to her (interview her). I still have the audio and I will keep them forever.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I bet that retirement is closer than we think, sadly. I think she'll come back after reinstatement play a few tourneys and then call it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts