·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think she will be remembered for all, what do you think

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
Well, I remember her in Beaches. That's really the only Bette movie I have seen. I like some of her songs too. I have seen the end of First Wives Club twice, but not the beginning!

ok... by gay icon do you mean she IS gay or just like she stuck up for gay people or? Coz I didn't think she was gay... maybe I'm not really old enough to remember her earlier stuff that much! hehe

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
Beige said:

INKYFAN, it means BM is an icon to gays-- gays look up to her as someone who embraces the community publicly.
Right, like Kylie Minogue kinda then? I was gonna ask that before, but I didn't wanna sound like a complete idiot! hahaha

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The first wives club was god :)

"They were toast sunday night" ;)

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
Re: Kylie's a perfect example!

Beige said:
Exactly. Cher, too. :)
hehe yeah but I'm too young to know much about Cher either! lol

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good.......Rip your clothes off and we will all :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: a bit ;)

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just said we were going to :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: a bit, definately noooo sex here :(

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
You forgot "hiring Barry Manilow as her pianist when she played the gay bath houses in NYC" ;)

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
She has done some amazing work as far as entertainment goes, but she also had done some great things with charities. Flood victims and aids here in the states. I think one of her funniest movies was Down and Out in Beverely Hills and Ruthless People. They were so great.

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
188,400 Posts
The Divine Miss M!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
No she isnt gay, she started out her singing career in gay bath houses. She is just one of the biggest supporters of the gay community. She is married has has a daughter.

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
188,400 Posts
Your Highness

griffin said:
You forgot "hiring Barry Manilow as her pianist when she played the gay bath houses in NYC" ;)
I really don't know that I'd want to brag about Barry Manilow! (Barrie Shudders At The Mention Of Barry Manilow!)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts