Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got pretty good marks. :) I am so happy. My dad hugged me for like the first time in my life... okay okay, the second

THIS DITZ IS BOOK SMART! Haha!

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
I've only just started my A levels and won't get my results until August. Thank the Lord, they are all going rather pear-shaped at the mo and I am going to end up six feet under when I see my grades. :eek:

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
i got a 4.0 for this semester. thou i fucked up real bad last semester cos i was too lazy to w.d from teh classes.. so i got a few F's. soooo... my GPA aint looking too pretty right now

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
decemberlove said:
i got a 4.0 for this semester. thou i fucked up real bad last semester cos i was too lazy to w.d from teh classes.. so i got a few F's. soooo... my GPA aint looking too pretty right now
Know how that feels. I've spent the last two semesters making up for four F's. Replaced two with A's, and one with a B...and the last one I'm taking care of in July. *shakes head, and wonders why I didn't withdraw*

But my GPA has gotten better...it's a 3.07 right now...should go up to a 3.1. Yippeeeeeeeeeeee :D

How's Dr.Fuck-me, Holiday??? ;)

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
GBFH said:
Know how that feels. I've spent the last two semesters making up for four F's. Replaced two with A's, and one with a B...and the last one I'm taking care of in July. *shakes head, and wonders why I didn't withdraw*

But my GPA has gotten better...it's a 3.07 right now...should go up to a 3.1. Yippeeeeeeeeeeee :D

How's Dr.Fuck-me, Holiday??? ;)
holiday lol
oh hes just fiiiiiiine :)

what sucks is theres two classes that i really dont wanna make up. one is calc 3 and the other child psych. both are pretty easy for me... but i really dont want to do them. i WAS going to architecture... thats why i did calc 3... but now i just dont feel like taking useless math. and child psych is a pretty pointless class as well...

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
My end of the year grades are probably gonna be the following: (all out of 10)
English 8,5
Dutch 6
Economics 8,0
Biology 6,5
Chemistry 7,0
Math 6,5
Physics 8,0

uhhuh:cool:

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You two are smart girls! I am not shocked!! Congrats you two!!! And even if you are making up for previous grades Love, a 4.0, WOOOOOOOOOW! What year are you?!

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Flappie said:
My end of the year grades are probably gonna be the following: (all out of 10)
English 8,5
Dutch 6
Economics 8,0
Biology 6,5
Chemistry 7,0
Math 6,5
Physics 8,0

uhhuh:cool:
Flappie, nice work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
Mrs_Guga said:
You two are smart girls! I am not shocked!! Congrats you two!!! And even if you are making up for previous grades Love, a 4.0, WOOOOOOOOOW! What year are you?!
well ive been going part-time for the past two years... so really this is my first year. thats why im taking classes allll summer long and then finally going fulltime in the fall.

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
Mrs_Guga said:
Danke, Mrs.G :D

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
Mrs_Guga said:

I'm only attracted to brilliant women :angel:

and btw- I only had one C and nothing less in my school daze...and that goes for grad too :D but i still didn't get any daddy hugs :confused: ;) because the bastard wasn't around..........

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
bajangurl said:
I'm only attracted to brilliant women :angel:

and btw- I only had one C and nothing less in my school daze...and that goes for grad too :D but i still didn't get any daddy hugs :confused: ;) because the bastard wasn't around..........
well arent you just a goody-goody? :p

yeah, i dont get daddy or mommy hugs.. in fact, sometimes i think they dont want me in college. they would rather have me work.

my daddy was here... physically :rolleyes: but the jury is still out on his mental presence.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
I did good if you ignore the fact that I dropped two of my classes.

I received 2 B's and 1 A. I brought my GPA up from 2.0 to 2.3! WEE!

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
i did my hsc last year and did pretty crap. i didn't really work or study for exams so i guess it was expected. i felt bad because everyone thought i worked hard and tried as hard as i could, when i told them they didn't believe me. what can you do? anyway this is how i went:

maths 87%
business studies 72%
economics 71%
english 70%
earth and environmental studies 63%

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
my result will come on 12 June, but there is an issue I'm #1 in my class... :eek:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts