Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
3,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
www.I was pretty disappointed because of the early loss of Myskina, and also the match between Serena Williams and Jennifer Capriati wasn't really what I had expected it to be...
off course I can't forget Lleyton losing against Federer, and Xavier Malisse having to withdraw against Ancic, after a few games, before the injury started, he really was the BEST player on court!!
but actually, my biggests disappointment happened even before the tournament started: Kim withdrawing :sad:
What about you?

Reactions: newbee2004

·
Registered
9,292 Posts
I was disappointed to see Jen losing to Serena with that score. It was okay for me because Serena played so well and Jen won their last two encounters. Knew there will be a different Serena on grass than on clay.

My biggest disappointment was when Lindsay lost to this Sharapova...:rolleyes: It was even worse than Jen`s loss although Jen is my personal No. 1 and Lindsay my No. 2.

·
Registered
47,499 Posts
Serena´s loss....no doubts.

·
Registered
556 Posts
dokic & venus going out too early :(
ivanovic losing girls' final

but overall it was my best wimby since dokic was in the semis...

·
Registered
113,553 Posts
Bovina and Safina getting serious injuries.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Venus/Sprem and that dumbass Chair ump

·
Registered
11,468 Posts
davenport's loss to sharapova
pierce's loss to ruano-pascual
venus's loss to sprem
serena's loss to sharapova
frazier's loss to sharapova
martinez's loss to sequera

as you can see, this was a extremely disappointing slam for my faves ~ yet again!!! :rolleyes:

tho i'm pleased that lindsay, jennifer, serena and frazier still had a successful tourny :)

·
Banned
199 Posts
Dokic and Dementieva going out in R1

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
I really wasn't dissapointed when Serena lost..because she starting to get back into her game..and she WAS in the final....I was VERY dissapointed in Venus though..because I know that she can do much better than what she did.

·
Registered
22,126 Posts
Venus going out in the 2nd round

Bounce back baby girl! :cool:

·
Registered
22,126 Posts
me&LenaD said:
And if Roger loses today Wimbledon this year really upsets me. :fiery:
Ditto! :fiery:

Reactions: Stephieva

·
Banned
3,167 Posts
me&LenaD said:
And if Roger loses today Wimbledon this year really upsets me. :fiery:
That's why I want Andy to win. Everybody Upset!

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
Conchita's loss in first round :bigcry: Especially since this year event was the 10th aniversary of her biggest win :worship: :worship: :worship:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts