1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
what she was wearing the other day.

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
Puma should have words with Serena about that "bedazzling" job she did with the sequins on that shoulder strap. They need to get her a better outfit, although I guess it is better than the powder blue shower curtain 59.7% of the women's draw is wearing.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
yeah... she's an Auburn fan. :eek:

·
Registered
6,822 Posts
Tratree said:
Puma should have words with Serena about that "bedazzling" job she did with the sequins on that shoulder strap. They need to get her a better outfit, although I guess it is better than the powder blue shower curtain 59.7% of the women's draw is wearing.

I'm ready for another outfit as well...she looks like a slice of birthday cake with too much frosting!

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
remember, she's in negotiations, y'all. This outfit is here to stay. I mean, seriously, if you were Puma, would you make a bunch of new outfits for her to wear when you don't know if she's even going to be with you? I know she has something new for the USO but that depends on if she stays with Puma.

By her own standards, Williams has chosen to wear rather sedate creations so far this season as negotiations continue for a new clothes deal.
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20030528/sp_nm/wta_open_serena_fashion_dc_1

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Is it just me ;) or is every outfit Serena wears just amazingly beautiful on her?! :hearts: :hearts:

·
Registered
10,491 Posts

·
psychotic banana
3,022 Posts
She wore virtually the exact same outfit at the AO. A change would be nice...more than just from orange to blue.

·
Registered
25,073 Posts
Something tells me that since their records on clay have been less than perfect this year, Venus and Serena may be concentrating more on their tennis. That's probably why they are not wearing new outfits for this slam.

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
hey is Venus wearing the same outfit as the AO?? :confused:

(havent seen her yet...they insist on showing Henman over and over :rolleyes:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts