Tennis Forum banner

101 - 120 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Game of Thrones during series 5. Now my friends are so upset by the ending (whatever it was), I'm glad I didn't invest any more time in it.

The Princess Weiyoung. They stacked the melodrama higher than the Himalayas, there were enough tears to fill the Yangtze, enough blubbering to add 4 episodes to the gargantuan 54 episode series and all of that I could cope with. The writing started to seriously go off the rails around the mid-thirties episodes though, and the beautiful sets, costumes and actors weren't enough to compensate anymore.

·
Registered
20,938 Posts
Grey's anatomy after watching it from the beginning. I just got tired of the left propaganda which became more agressive with every series.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-J530F folosind Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
I stopped watching it's always sunny in philadephia after like, 11 seasons. I really don't know why, I enjoyed the series a lot and it was actually improving. It's really weird.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
The Handmaid's Tale - i thought it was really good but it got too much for me - too brutal - and got me thinking fuck this could actually happen.

·
Registered
20,938 Posts
GLOW. The marxism propaganda has increased with every series until it became unbearable.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-J530F folosind Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,772 Posts
I can't think of any actually, unless you mean some that I ''stopped'' watching after giving it a go for 1 or 2 episodes ... :spit:

I remember though that I had to force myself into watching Season 6 of Lost. :tears:

101 - 120 of 121 Posts