Tennis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
31,289 Posts
The Walking Dead (Tedious macho BS hate all characters)
True Blood (Should have just stuck with the vampires)
Simpsons (There's a lot to be said for knowing when to end a good thing)
Wayward Pines (Didn't like the first season, and people said it got worse)
Mad Men (Never grabbed me - although I feel like I should give it another go)
I was a Simpsons obsessive during the classic seasons - approx. 3 - 8, but pretty much downhill from there. I've looked in on it once in a blue moon since and clearly it's never completely lost its mojo, but it's just not the same thing. The classic years were some of the best comedy writing ever. Though also I think I may have pretty much lost any taste for animated shows.

·
Registered
31,289 Posts
Speaking of "brutal and disgusting", I'll have to see with GoT. I suppose I'll give it a chance and if it's brilliant this season I'll watch it. Otherwise, it's largely the "full of sound and fury, signifying nothing" principle and I couldn't care less right now who ascends the Iron Throne.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
^The quality of writing in GOT has steeply declined since season 5. The show felt like a parody of itself at some points last season.

Stopped Orphan Black after season 2. First season was great but it had the same problem Lost had, where you could tell the producers/writers were coming up with the plot on the fly and things started to get convoluted. The lead actress is so talented though, her acting is easily the best part of the show.

Also House of Cards, the last two seasons were a little lackluster and haven't heard good things about the recent one so I'm dropping it. The real life American political system feels like a reality tv show anyway, no need for the fictional version anymore.

·
Shovel Yourself Out Of The Shit
25,094 Posts
I was a Simpsons obsessive during the classic seasons - approx. 3 - 8, but pretty much downhill from there. I've looked in on it once in a blue moon since and clearly it's never completely lost its mojo, but it's just not the same thing. The classic years were some of the best comedy writing ever. Though also I think I may have pretty much lost any taste for animated shows.
I feel so irrationally outraged at the new episodes that I'm fairly certain I'm being unfair, but to me the show has completely lost its mojo :sad:

Even though the first two seasons aren't very funny, they're quite innocent and nostalgic (and often very sweet :aww:).

·
Registered
31,289 Posts
I feel so irrationally outraged at the new episodes that I'm fairly certain I'm being unfair, but to me the show has completely lost its mojo :sad:

Even though the first two seasons aren't very funny, they're quite innocent and nostalgic (and often very sweet :aww:).
Could be, I haven't tuned in really recently. Just seen their Trump bits online.

·
Registered
12,165 Posts
Orange is the new black. Loved season 1 and 3. Only watched like 5 episodes of season 4 but bored me to death. Done with it.

·
Registered
29,891 Posts
Also House of Cards, the last two seasons were a little lackluster and haven't heard good things about the recent one so I'm dropping it. The real life American political system feels like a reality tv show anyway, no need for the fictional version anymore.
I enjoyed S1 to S4 a lot, but the last one was really ... meh. Will stick to it though, I think I never really stopped watching a TV show. Just taking a break sometimes, I recently continued watching Dexter after like 3 years or something... :lol:

·
Banned
17,826 Posts
Fear the Walking Dead. I struggled to finish the 1st season and I wasn't impressed at all.
You should give season two a shot. It's much, much better.

·
52,144 Posts

Everytime the bart is a genuis or the Family Therapy episodes come on TV I always change the channel. Can't stand those episodes.

·
Keep calm and be gay.
51,019 Posts
Supernatural at around Season 8 or 9

They are in Season 12 or 13 now.

·
Registered
57,319 Posts
Once upon a time after episode 3 or 4 of s2, it was so boring zzzzz

The food wife, lost interest with the main characters bc the stories repeated themselves

·
Registered
35,934 Posts
Once upon a time after episode 3 or 4 of s2, it was so boring zzzzz
:eek: You. Must. Be. Joking.

Is it that you just don't like the fantasy genre much?

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
I watched Grey's Anatomy like religiously until season 10. Still watch it now randomly on replay but only when I have my late dinner at home :spit:

·
Registered
57,319 Posts
:eek: You. Must. Be. Joking.

Is it that you just don't like the fantasy genre much?
Just felt there's no progress in the show, I didn't get the direction it was moving

Worth to keep watching?

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
There have been quite a few. These include Masters of Sex,The Americans, Beauty and the Beast, Ressurection, Flashforward. Also a few Australian reality shows such as My Kitchen Rules and House Rules. All of them became boring to me.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I can think about Fringe, which I watched about 6-8 episodes from the 1st season, didn't like and quit.

Recently: Scream, The Shadow Hunters and Santa Clarita Diet, watched only 1 episode via Netflix of all those series and quit.

I'm still somehow watching TWD and FTWD, I'm always thinking about quitting, because its pretty much the same predictable crap. I'm only watching for entertainment purposes, not giving much attention.

PS If you make a similar thread asking "TV series you always thought about watching, but never tried" I'd say Penny Dreadful, for some reason I never watched an episode, but always think about starting.
You should definitely watch it. Its amazing and the series has only 27 episodes so its easy to complete.

·
Registered
35,934 Posts
Just felt there's no progress in the show, I didn't get the direction it was moving

Worth to keep watching?
IMO very much so. But it's an individual thing. I just have the idea that most people who strongly like the fanatsy genre would like OUAT for the most part. Well except for Season 4. :lol:

·
Registered
57,319 Posts
IMO very much so. But it's an individual thing. I just have the idea that most people who strongly like the fanatsy genre would like OUAT for the most part. Well except for Season 4. :lol:
Alright I will but if it's not good

I know what country do u live :devil:

41 - 60 of 121 Posts