Tennis Forum banner

2121 - 2140 of 2146 Posts

·
Registered
3,622 Posts

·
Registered
10,943 Posts
I've just finished DARK season 3 (the last one). Damn, what a ride it was! I am impressed that they managed to wrap the story up and answered most of the questions. I have some gripes, but these are pretty minor the more I think about the whole series - because it steadily grows on my after with the amount of foreshadowings that I've just discovered. An absolute masterpiece.

·
63,747 Posts
Just watched the first three episodes of War of the Worlds (the one with Gabriel Byrne and Elizabeth McGovern), and I really like it so far! 😆

·
Shovel Yourself Out Of The Shit
25,216 Posts

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Rewatching Community. I love it now even more than I did the first time around, when I was in my teens

As for Dark Season 3, I'm watching it (resentfully), but I'm not enjoying it anymore. They've jumped the shark many times over, and you need a 4D (or 5D?) chart to keep track of the characters. I just want to see how it ends, but at this point I don't care anymore for any of the characters or story.

·
Shovel Yourself Out Of The Shit
25,216 Posts
Characters being morose and pensive for three seasons straight doesn't make good TV.
Yeah, I ended up finding it a bit monotone, and was never especially interested in the characters themselves (beyond Claudia and Elizabeth). The story was complex/mysterious enough to keep me watching until the end, but the third season felt like a misstep from the writers.

Still enjoyed it overall though.

·
Registered
36,364 Posts
So glad Borgen is back on Netflix. Finally I can watch and drool over Pilou Asbaek
i've been wanting to watch it for so long, glad i can finally do it now. i really liked seasons 1 + 2. after 3 episodes, i don't find season 3 as strong, feels more like an appendix.

·
Premium Member
104,783 Posts
i've been wanting to watch it for so long, glad i can finally do it now. i really liked seasons 1 + 2. after 3 episodes, i don't find season 3 as strong, feels more like an appendix.
I agree. Season 3 looked completely out of place. And I am not sure how season four would fare.

2121 - 2140 of 2146 Posts