Tennis Forum banner

2061 - 2080 of 2103 Posts

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
Any new and good shows out there? Something from HBO maybe?

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
Westworld. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
Is it time to give up on Westworld?
You mean give in? The new season is probably the only exciting thing left in television right now.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
You mean give in? The new season is probably the only exciting thing left in television right now.
First I enter in this thread....and I find one of the best news of this year! There are already 4 episodes, so I get to do some binge watching :D

On the weekend I watched Unorthodox on Netflix. I really like it

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
Swedish TV show about a young woman who got married and went to SYRIA with her husband. The rest is history. I think this is one of the first proper tv series about ISIS. Available on Netflix.

·
Registered
7,722 Posts
I enjoyed the first season of Dead to Me on Netflix, starring Christina Applegate and Linda Cardellini. Entertaining drama with elements of mystery and dark humour. I am especially impressed with the dramatic acting of Ms. Applegate who is mostly known for her comedic roles. Second season is set to premiere on May 8, and given the way the first season ended, i can’t wait to dive back into it!

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
TigerKing

Everyone in this Show is nuts.
I‘m shocked that all this animal trade is allowed in the USA.
I feel so sorry for the animals, how they get used and the babies removed from her mothers etc.

Disgusting
It is really insane isn't it. It's awful, not one of them cares about the animals.
It is also scary to think all these people have fucking tigers in their backgardens.

·
Genie Bouchard of TF
107,995 Posts
I enjoyed the first season of Dead to Me on Netflix, starring Christina Applegate and Linda Cardellini. Entertaining drama with elements of mystery and dark humour. I am especially impressed with the dramatic acting of Ms. Applegate who is mostly known for her comedic roles. Second season is set to premiere on May 8, and given the way the first season ended, i can’t wait to dive back into it!
i really liked it as well

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
I saw Parfum

there are some good ideas in the middle, but not very good overall, lots of plot holes, bad writing and uninvolving characaters

Mrs. America - Can't take your eyes off Cate Blanchett in this story about the activist responsible for defeating the ERA in the 70s.

Hey, did you know that her son created a conservapedia? Is like an alternative to the "liberal biased" wikipeda. It may sounds bad, but it's actually much worse than I thought it was gonna be. It's to the point of ridicule.

Take a look at some of their articles, it's really funny

my suggestion is the one of quantum mechanics

Quantum mechanics - Conservapedia

2061 - 2080 of 2103 Posts