39,369 Posts

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
well look who's gone international :D biblical times indeed

·
Registered
12,339 Posts
Bingewatched The Outsider and it predictably fizzles out like you would expect from a Stephen King's book adaptation. Drawn out, poorly written in parts and unsatisfying.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Dispatches from Elsewhere

I like it quite a lot. Social commentary done in a cool (albeit little strange) way. There is also a kind of "Anderson-esque"(?) vibe to it. And a GREAT cast.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
I have not read a single post in this thread because I want to confirm if there are any spoilers here?

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
I have not read a single post in this thread because I want to confirm if there are any spoilers here?
There are, but as far I as I remember, users have been careful enough to write spoilers using the hidden feature for spoiler so I don't think you'll read spoilers unintentionally around here.

·
Registered
35,793 Posts
Giri/Haji

Japan + London? I don't need much more. That said, this BBC/Netflix co-production combines the flaws of the usual shows of both. Very plot-heavy, overtly complicated and not as original as it thinks it is. Still quite entertaining with a handful of interesting characters.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
They should make a movie. What lives are these? Totally insane.
Apparently they are going to make a tv show. Or maybe it's an early April Fool's, not sure. But Kate McKinnon from SNL is hyped as playing Carole Baskin.

If it's true, I hope they get Alec Baldwin to play Doc Antle. I could see him as a convincing cult leader.

2041 - 2060 of 2066 Posts