The Sinner, Season 3

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Only one show on TV currently. Made by Larry David

·
Registered
7,928 Posts

Currently catching up on Endeavour, about the younger years of inspector Morse, situated in the late 1960s.

·
Registered
9,246 Posts
Anyone watched Netflix's Dracula? 🤔🤤

·
Registered
9,246 Posts
Yes!

liked the 1st episode, 2nd was amazing, 3rd was a bit strange
yeah i think that was generally how everyone in our group felt after watching them episodes in one go.

·
Registered
10,570 Posts
Vikings. I am just finishing S1, but before that I more or less voluntarily watched some isolated episodes of later seasons.or clips of it but without major spoilers I think.

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
Next in fashion, enjoyed it way more than I thought I would. Also very happy with how it turned out, my 2 favorite designers from early on were the last 2 standing. That is never the case with the reality tv shows I usually watch

·
Registered
52,302 Posts
Vikings. I am just finishing S1, but before that I more or less voluntarily watched some isolated episodes of later seasons.or clips of it but without major spoilers I think.
(y)

now I'm done watching Grace n Franie, I'll have a drastic change and take Vikings where I left it (I had lost a little bit of interest after season 4 but I wanna keep watching it so that's my next series )

·
Registered
31,164 Posts
Only one episode in but the pilot of this neo-noir with Lynchian and Coen Bros-esque touches was very watchable and Rosario Dawson is perfect for this type of "hard-boiled" role.

·
Administrator
64,429 Posts
Anyone watched Netflix's Dracula? 🤔🤤
Loved that - didn't realise till the end credits of Ep 2 that the countess was played by Catherine Schell (not likely to be known by many but she played Maya in Space 1999)

·
Registered
3,089 Posts

·
Registered
35,697 Posts
Black Earth Rising
I liked it, although it was much flashier and thriller-like than I had expected. Michaela Coel was very good in it.

2021 - 2036 of 2036 Posts