Tennis Forum banner

2001 - 2011 of 2011 Posts

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Watched first 10 minutes of The Witcher and then decided to go for the second season of that Romanian series instead. Fk fantasy.

·
63,493 Posts
Finished watching second season of Riviera last week. This show has already renewed for a third season, and I'm trying to work out how this show is going forward after that finale. Very... European ending 😉

I'm sad that we won't be seeing more of Lena Olin in the show 😭 But I saw that coming, though. She deserves to have a show of her own.

Another show I've recently finished watching - The Expanse, fourth season. Thank god for Amazon rescued the show from the cancellation by SyFy. 5th season has confirmed, so excited!

·
Registered
14,693 Posts
Versailles season one.

As a drama, it's laughable garbage, and it's 100% a soap w/r/t pacing - whole episodes going by without anything relevant happening. They have Louis XIV constantly walking while being followed by the camera to make the show look less static than the usual in costume dramas, but there's no point to all that movement, or to anything else in the show for that matter.

But as eye candy - settings, props, costumes, beautiful actresses and actors - I had never seen anything like it.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Ray Donovan and Umbre are of the same calibre. However, the new episode of Power was surely written by a 15 year old?

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Fantastic series finale in Ray Donovan.

·
Registered
27,776 Posts
Penny Dreadful Seasons 1-3 (11 Blu-ray discs from my own collection).
I usually watch 2 episodes every evening after 21:30.

2001 - 2011 of 2011 Posts