Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Enjoying married life.
Joined
·
19,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in response to:
what the hell is wrong with russia

dont get me wrong, some of you or nice people and more than a few of you are good in the sack, but your gov' is beyond corrupt. :wavey:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,369 Posts
erm, yeah :rolleyes:

Our government is corrupt to an extente, but it is still by far and a way the most democratic of any other country (that i know of)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,541 Posts
yeah, Japan is the epitome of virtue and honor :haha:
 

·
Enjoying married life.
Joined
·
19,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
something tells me that i am not missing any enlightling or interesting intellectual discourse.

more of that classic "i know you are but am i.." most likely. :wavey: :devil: :lol: :tape:

i mean thats the sign of true maturity, know not to say something about someone else, that you wouldnt like people to say about you. and of course, hater boy mc.d. would NEVER do that. NO!!! :wavey: :lol:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,330 Posts
There are alot of things going wrong IN American just like in ALL countries, but I dont know what you define corrupt as?? The title, is ignorant, and I dont know what point you are trying to get across.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,491 Posts
lakeway11 said:
yeah, Japan is the epitome of virtue and honor :haha:
i was expecting better from you, lake
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
13,390 Posts
Jigglypuff said:
in response to:
what the hell is wrong with russia

dont get me wrong, some of you or nice people and more than a few of you are good in the sack, but your gov' is beyond corrupt. :wavey:
it's true, jiggly. we have an awfully corrupt government. one that you would feel most at home with if you were to move to the united states...for you see...it is very similar to the relationship that is enjoyed between your ruling liberal democratic party and the takumi-gumi or the kobe-based yamaguchi-gumi. :)
 

·
Enjoying married life.
Joined
·
19,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FrogBurger said:
What? i dont think we are any more corrupt than other countries....ie, Italy, France, and just about every other country seems as corrupt as the United States.
that was my genereal point i am glad at least some one got it.

it seems crazy that everyone is ok with say
"what the hell is wrong with russia"
but when you pose the same same question
"what the hell is wrong with america"

everyone is offended and starts with the name calling and the immaturity and somehow THATS not an acceptable question anymore. some how what was once ok in "what the hell is wrong with russia" becomes and offense title "what the hell is wrong with america" it really just another example of the what really is the problem in america. made funnier by an unwarnted attack on the japanese people and country all because that the flag i like :retard: :retard: , somehow attacking japan is easier than saying, well if i dont like people saying something about me maybe i should say it about them. how far some people are willing to travel to avoid admitting wrong!

why do i bother?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,126 Posts
Jigglypuff said:
in response to:
what the hell is wrong with russia

dont get me wrong, some of you or nice people and more than a few of you are good in the sack, but your gov' is beyond corrupt. :wavey:
What's wrong with this country?

What's not wrong! :angel:

Every country has it's pro's and con's
and people need not take offense to the question
but open their eye's and look at all aspects no matter
how unpleasant(putting it mildly).

The USA is made up of the world.
You have all types of people coming
from all over the world from the very beginning.
You may have been born in America but your background
is that of the rest of the world beyond the borders of the
land and counrty they inhabit.

As for the government, just as any other government.
However, the major issue here is the collective people
being unaware of how their leaders deal with other countries
in their names, which is why you have people wonder why
so-and-so hates this that or the other about your government.

People need to wake-up and not be like some of the leaders
and stick their chest out and boast this and that and say
use the "jealousy" thing for all issue's that arise where other
countries disagree.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,167 Posts
This country is not living up to its True Potential. There are a bunch of Greedy white men that runs this country and they are running this country in the Ground. So when shit happens, and it will, It'll mostly reflect them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
969 Posts
Ballbuster said:
This country is not living up to its True Potential. There are a bunch of Greedy white men that runs this country and they are running this country in the Ground. So when shit happens, and it will, It'll mostly reflect them.
Ballbuster you have just reached the bottom line of what most of my threads have TRIED to get across.Although,I look at it at a global level rather than a singularity.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,720 Posts
Everyone knows that this foreign "resentment" towards the U.S. is purely envy. The U.S. is the most democratic and free country in the world. Sure we have some problems, everyone does, but I would rather live here than any other place on Earth.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,330 Posts
Jigglypuff said:
that was my genereal point i am glad at least some one got it.

it seems crazy that everyone is ok with say
"what the hell is wrong with russia"
but when you pose the same same question
"what the hell is wrong with america"

everyone is offended and starts with the name calling and the immaturity and somehow THATS not an acceptable question anymore. some how what was once ok in "what the hell is wrong with russia" becomes and offense title "what the hell is wrong with america" it really just another example of the what really is the problem in america. made funnier by an unwarnted attack on the japanese people and country all because that the flag i like :retard: :retard: , somehow attacking japan is easier than saying, well if i dont like people saying something about me maybe i should say it about them. how far some people are willing to travel to avoid admitting wrong!

why do i bother?

Yeah, but in the other thread, they didn't come out and put a racial/religion hate group in the title, hinting extreme racism and hate.
 

·
Spaghetti Warrior
Joined
·
6,944 Posts
pcrtennis said:
Everyone knows that this foreign "resentment" towards the U.S. is purely envy. The U.S. is the most democratic and free country in the world.
:lol: omg the ignorance, the arrogance :retard:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
75 Posts
Hey without the United States of America who is playing a role of world police, the world would be full of wars. You better appreciate the contribution the Americans have made to world peace even though they have done some stuff that contradicts your interests.
Japan? What the hell have the Japanese ever done to keep the world in peace? They r jus kissing yanks' asses. that's all they can do.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top