Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 184 Posts

· Banned
Joined
·
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Q. What do you think your best characteristic is?

JUSTINE HENIN-HARDENNE: I think, you know, probably I'm very quick on the court, so I can run all over the court right now. I feel so good, so comfortable. When I'm not so nervous, yeah, I'm so quick. So I think that the other players don't like it too much. Then I can be powerful when I want.

Could someone please tell me what the hell is the matter with this insecure girl. She always knows what the other player don't like does she talk to them? Can she read minds. She seriously has problems.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
851 Posts
alleycat said:
Q. What do you think your best characteristic is?

JUSTINE HENIN-HARDENNE: I think, you know, probably I'm very quick on the court, so I can run all over the court right now. I feel so good, so comfortable. When I'm not so nervous, yeah, I'm so quick. So I think that the other players don't like it too much. Then I can be powerful when I want.

Could someone please tell me what the hell is the matter with this insecure girl. She always knows what the other player don't like does she talk to them? Can she read minds. She seriously has problems.
She didn't say that's what the players think. All she's saying is that in her opinion, players consider her to be a player who hits the ball harder and that makes them not like playing against her as before.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
8,951 Posts
i think you hit the nail on the head when you pointed to her obvious insecurity.
 
  • Like
Reactions: vs1

· Registered
Joined
·
851 Posts
Rub said:
yeah right!!! what had happened to this girl!? if ever she gets to number 1, her head will be as huge as the planet she is on!!!

go KIM!!
I prefer Kim over Justine as well...but the media's always distorting facts and I think we should be a little open-minded and not read everything as it's printed out...
 

· Banned
Joined
·
3,308 Posts
I don't see anything wrong or strang with what she said here. It's just her opinion and I don't think the ohter players like that she's quick but still can be powerful either. It's an opinion and a fair one.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
20,884 Posts
Ler her get to number one. Because the fall from number one will be harder than the climb to number one.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
851 Posts
gogomaggie said:
I don't see anything wrong or strang with what she said here. It's just her opinion and I don't think the ohter players like that she's quick but still can be powerful either. It's an opinion and a fair one.
Exactly!
 

· Banned
Joined
·
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wonder who she is trying to convince. Oh, yea I know, Serena. I have some news for you justine she aint thinking about you. As a matter of fact she ain't even watching she is making all the rounds on the talk shows and awards something you probably will never be asked to do. Your insecurities are really showing. Have you forgotten Wimbeldon?
 

· Registered
Joined
·
20,884 Posts
alleycat said:
I wonder who she is trying to convince. Oh, yea I know, Serena. I have some news for you justine she aint thinking about you. As a matter of fact she ain't even watching she is making all the rounds on the talk shows and awards something you probably will never be asked to do. Your insecurities are really showing. Have you forgotten Wimbeldon?
No, she didn't; that is why she is saying what she is saying.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
851 Posts
alleycat said:
I guess then you actually think Serena is thinking about justine. Yea right.
What?!! :confused: There's nothing in her post that says that Serena's thinking of Justine...but then again, players thinking about their rivals is natural because they stand out against you in competition...
 

· Registered
Joined
·
851 Posts
DA BACKHAND said:
OMG WHAT AN ARROGANT BITCH
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
3,274 Posts
Q. What do you think your best characteristic is?

JUSTINE HENIN-HARDENNE: I think, you know, probably I'm very quick on the court, so I can run all over the court right now. I feel so good, so comfortable. When I'm not so nervous, yeah, I'm so quick. So I think that the other players don't like it too much. Then I can be powerful when I want.

So technically I still have many things to learn and to improve in my game, again in my serve, maybe my forehand. But I'm working on it very hard right now.

I think I'm a complete player. I don't have any bad part in my game. That's good.
 
1 - 20 of 184 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top