- Jugoton and other treasures from the mythical land of Yugoslavia.
- Memphis tapes (underground rap gangsters and hoes, e.g. Legend Lady J)
- New Club (exciting new dance music in development on a Global scale: Footwork, Principe Discos, Batida, Jersey, Afrobeats, Gqom, Kwaito, Coupé-Décalé, Ndombolo, Mahraganat, Rai, Reggaeton, Soca, Baile, Vaporwave, Drill, Bop, Juke)
- UK Club (exciting UK styles: Jungle, Hardcore, Trip Hop, Dubstep, UK Garage, UK Funky, Bass, Grime, PC Music)
- DIY and experimental oddities and pioneers (UK, German, French, Belgian, American, African etc. songs from experimental electronic or rock/punk styles)
- Jamaica and diaspora (Reggae and Dub in myriad forms around the World + Dancehall, Bashment, Lovers Rock, Rocksteady, Ska)
- American Soul, Gospel, Funk, Country and all the good stuff that comes with it, mainly 1960-1985